We offer a prediction for the match on November 21 in the NBA, in which “New York” will play with “Milwaukee”. Will the Knicks be able to resist the leader of the Eastern Conference? – read our prediction
|Milwaukee Bucks||Predicted Score||New York Knicks|
|25-4 (16-13 ATS)||119 – 106||17-22 (15-14 ATS)|
New York Knicks
After the change of coach, the Knicks game improved. The Knickerbockers won their confrontations with the Golden State (124-122), Sacramento (103-101) and Atlanta (143-120). In the remaining fights, the Knickerbockers lost, but managed to resist. For example, they lost to Denver with a score of 105-111, and in a match with Miami they lost 114-129.
It seems that Mike Miller managed to get his players to play the basketball that he wanted to see. It is possible that soon the team management will offer him a full contract.
Five days ago, the Milwaukee misfired. In the home game, the Bucks lost to the Dallas (116-120). Despite the fact that the Mavericks played without Luke Donchich, the deer failed to cope with such an opponent. True, in the next match the wards of Budenholzer did not leave the Lakers chances. On their site, Milwaukee outplayed the Lakes with a score of 111-104.
It is worth noting that the “Bucks” remain the best visiting team of the East. They won 11 of 13 away matches.
- Milwaukee are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games.
- Milwaukee are 19-1 SU in their last 20 games.
- Milwaukee are 4-1-1 ATS in their last 6 games against New York.
- Milwaukee are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games against New York.
- Milwaukee are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Milwaukee are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against New York.
- Milwaukee are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 games this season.
- Milwaukee are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- New York are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New York’s last 5 games.
- New York are 3-12 SU in their last 15 games.
- New York are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- New York are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
- New York are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of New York’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of New York’s last 5 games played in December.
- New York are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Saturday.
“Knicks” not the best way to play under their own ring. For example, in their last home fights, they allowed Atlanta to score 120 points, and Denver – 129. It is unlikely that Miller’s wards will be able to stop the best team in the East. Milwaukee has one of the best attack lines in the league, so they must break the 117.5 point mark.
Well, the victory of the “Buks”, probably, no one doubts. If they beat the Lakers with a difference of seven points, then most likely they will do it with the Knicks.