On December 27, the East Conference outsider Atlanta Hawks will face off against the leader Milwaukee Bucks, and we have prepared a prediction for this fight. Will the owners keep a over point spread? – read below.
Milwaukee Bucks 27-5 (18-14 ATS)
The leader of the East broke away from the nearest pursuer to a comfortable distance, so now he does not feel any discomfort. On the other hand, in the previous meeting, an alarming bell rang, because the Bucks lost at the Philadelphia exit (109-121).
Giannis Adetokunbo played poorly compared to his usual level, so Mike Budenholzer’s wards scattered like a house of cards. Milwaukee aims to rehabilitate for defeat in a duel against the Sixers, the more it will have to play against an outsider, but you should not underestimate Atlanta.
Atlanta Hawks 6-25 (13-18 ATS)
“Hawks” lose to everyone, though it seems that this doesn’t really worry the team, because it was ready for such a development. Of course, I would like to see the best game performed by the Hawks, though the club, led by Trey Young, demonstrates spectacular and productive basketball.
“Atlanta” was close to winning the previous match against “Cleveland”, but the guests did not have two accurate throws to get around the “cavaliers”. Lloyd Pierce’s wards are far from the optimal form, however, they will clearly tune in to the battle against the leader as the last.
- Milwaukee have won their last four personal bouts.
- Atlanta did not win for eight matches.
- On the account of the “hawks” three home victories.
- Milwaukee are 10-3 ATS in their last 13 games.
- Milwaukee are 18-2 SU in their last 20 games.
- Milwaukee are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Atlanta.
- Milwaukee are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games against Atlanta.
- Milwaukee are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Milwaukee’s last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- Milwaukee are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Milwaukee are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Milwaukee are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Atlanta are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 14 of Atlanta’s last 20 games.
- Atlanta are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 7 games against Milwaukee.
- Atlanta are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
- Atlanta are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Atlanta are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Atlanta are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Atlanta’s last 10 games played in December.
- Milwaukee Bucks: Eric Bledsoe, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len, Jabari Parker
Bucks vs Hawks Prediction and Betting Tips
There is no doubt that Atlanta will be defeated. The team will not be able to impose a fight on such a strong opponent. Even in a guest match, Bucks must smash his opponent. Our NBA prediction – Milwaukee victory.
- Against The Spread Pick MIL Bucks -11 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick Over 237.5 Game Totals
- Predicted Score Bucks vs Hawks – 123:105