January 03, 2020, 7:00 PM ET. Amway Center. Miami and Orlando are in the playoff zone of the Eastern Conference. It is also worth noting that the teams won their extreme fights. Which team will win the match on January 4th?
Miami Heat 25-9 (19-13-2 ATS)
Miami is currently in third place in the East. This season the team played 34 games in which they won 25 times. Away, Heath won 52% of matches. In its last regular season game, Miami hosted Toronto. The team showed high efficiency, as evidenced by the victory over the Raptors. Having lost only in the starting quarter, Miami players won all the rest. The game ended with a score of 84:76, a favor hit. This game was preceded by an away defeat from Washington.
Orlando Magic 15-19 (14-18-2 ATS)
Orlando closes the eight strongest teams in the East. The team has 15 victories in 34 games of the season. Playing in the home arena, the team won 58% of the matches. In an extreme match, which took place on the road, Magic fought with Washington. Orlando players demonstrated high quality of the game, and did not allow the opponent to win in any of the quarters of the match. The game ended with an away victory for Orlando, with a score of 122: 101. This match was preceded by defeats from Atlanta and Milwaukee.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal games, Miami has won three victories.
- On the account of “Orlando” ten home victories.
- “Heats” are the fourth team of the East on away victories.
- Miami are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Miami’s last 12 games.
- Miami are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Miami are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Orlando.
- Miami are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Orlando.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami’s last 8 games when playing on the road against Orlando.
- Miami are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Miami are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Miami are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando’s last 5 games.
- Orlando are 4-8 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Orlando’s last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Orlando’s last 8 games when playing at home against Miami.
- Orlando are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Orlando are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Orlando are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Orlando are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games when playing as the underdog.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow
- Orlando Magic: Al-Farouq Aminu, Michael Carter-Williams, Aaron Gordon, Jonathan Isaac
Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic Predictions
“Orlando”, although it does not demonstrate a stable game, however, is fighting to the end, which helped the team to get into the playoff zone. “Miami” is a favorite of this confrontation, but we assume that guests will face a difficult test.
- MoneyLine Pick: MIA Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: MIA Heat -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 207.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: