Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets, Friday January 10, 2020, 7:30 PM (EST), Barclays Center, Brooklyn, NY.
On January 10, Brooklyn and Miami will meet in a personal meeting and compete, and we have prepared a prediction for this confrontation. Who will win? – read below
Miami Heat 27-10 (21-14-2 ATS)
Heats took great advantage of the problems of Boston and left a direct competitor behind. At the moment, Eric Spoelstra’s wards can be called one of the leading clubs in the East, which last season was something unrealistic.
Miami held two previous meetings in one breath, as it left Portland (122-111) with nothing, and also won the Indiana (108-122) in principle. As you can see, the team likes to play the first number and dominate on the floor, so Brooklyn is waiting for a valid match, even in the Barclays Center arena.
Heats aim to gain a foothold on the second line, and then become one of the main pursuers of Milwaukee, though first you need to show a good game in super-important confrontations, which include the next match.
Brooklyn Nets 16-20 (16-20 ATS)
Kenny Atkinson’s club keeps its last effort, because while the rivals cannot reach the eighth line in the Eastern Conference, the truth is that the Nets are losing to everyone in a row and noticeably slowed down.
Over the course of seven matches, Brooklyn does not know the taste of victory, although injured players return to the floor a little, only Kairi Irving and Kevin Durant continue their recovery. Recall that in the last meeting the team had a good opportunity to score points, but in Oklahoma overtime it played more competently and aggressively, therefore, it deservedly celebrated Victoria (103-111).
Of course, sooner or later the Nets will shoot, as this series cannot last long, especially since the club was strengthened by good players. One gets the impression that now the owners simply have no choice but to win.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- Over the last five personal games, Miami celebrated victory three times.
- Brooklyn lost three previous home bouts.
- On away victories, the Heats are fourth in the Eastern Conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Miami’s last 15 games.
- Miami are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games.
- Miami are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games against Brooklyn.
- Miami are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games against Brooklyn.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 6 games on the road.
- Miami are 10-2 SU in their last 12 games when playing on the road against Brooklyn.
- Miami are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Miami’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Miami are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Brooklyn are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games.
- Brooklyn are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Brooklyn’s last 13 games against Miami.
- Brooklyn are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games at home.
- Brooklyn are 2-10 SU in their last 12 games when playing at home against Miami.
- Brooklyn are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- Brooklyn are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Brooklyn’s last 6 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Brooklyn’s last 7 games played on a Friday.
- Miami Heat: Derrick Jones Jr.
- Brooklyn Nets: Kevin Durant, Wilson Chandler, Garrett Temple, Kyrie Irving
Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets Predictions
Brooklyn got into a very difficult situation and there is only one way out – victory, but a worthy opponent comes to visit. Miami great beat Boston and clearly plans to stay on the second line.
In our opinion, little by little the Nets will return to their previous level, let alone the infirmary becomes empty, therefore, there is everything to speak worthily in the next meeting. We assume that the Nets will leave from defeat and the bet on a positive head start of the hosts will pass.
- MoneyLine Pick: Miami Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: MIA Heat -3 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 217 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: MIA vs BKN 119 : 105