January 02, 2020, 10:00 PM ET. Golden 1 Center Sacramento and Memphis will hold a personal meeting and determine the strongest, and we have prepared a prediction for this match. Who will smile at luck?
Memphis Grizzlies 13-21 (16-17-1 ATS)
The Grizzlies took advantage of the difficulties of Sacramento and outran the opponent in the standings. The team alternates defeats with victories, but this trend clearly will not bring to good.
Taylor Jenkins is trying to squeeze the most out of his wards, but it is worth confessing that his team lacks a leader. “Memphis” dealt with “Charlotte” in the last match, while doing so quite confidently (117-104). The Grizzlies are ready to continue the fight, but in the next game they will have to face an extremely motivated opponent.
Sacramento Kings 12-22 (17-17 ATS)
“Kings” can not stop, because they lose to everyone. The team surrendered very much, as a result of which it turned into an outsider of the Western Conference. Such prospects are clearly not pleasing to anyone, so it’s time to take drastic measures.
Recall that in the previous match, “Sacramento” lost in the home arena “Clippers” with a score (87-105). The unbeaten run dragged on for eight fights and Luke Walton’s wards need victory now more than ever.
- Over the last five head to head games, Sacramento gained three victories.
- “Kings” can not win over eight games.
- This season, Memphis celebrated away victory six times.
- Memphis are 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Memphis’ last 10 games.
- Memphis are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Sacramento.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Memphis’ last 9 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Memphis’ last 11 games when playing on the road against Sacramento.
- Memphis are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games this season.
- Memphis are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Memphis are 1-10 SU in their last 11 games played in January.
- Sacramento are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games.
- Sacramento are 0-8 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Sacramento’s last 18 games against Memphis.
- Sacramento are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Sacramento’s last 11 games when playing at home against Memphis.
- Sacramento are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- Sacramento are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Sacramento’s last 12 games played in January.
- Sacramento are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Thursday.
- MEM: Andre Iguodala, Jae Crowder
- SAC: Marvin Bagley III
Memphis Grizzlies vs Sacramento Kings Predictions
The “Kings” have a good opportunity to interrupt a series of defeats, because not only did the opponent get the right one, but the game will also take place in their native walls. Despite recent failures, bookmakers still more believe in the strengths of the hosts and we agree with these.
- MoneyLine Pick: SAC Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: MEM Grizzlies +4 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 222.5 Game Totals
- MEM vs SAC computer predicted score: 110.6:114.6