January 05, 2020, 8:00 PM ET. Talking Stick Resort Arena. Phoenix and Memphis show similar statistics in the current championship. That is why the teams occupy neighboring places in the standings of the Western Conference. Which team will celebrate the victory in the match? Read our prediction, choose a pick and don’t forget make a bet: choose a right bookmaker at page bottom.
To date, the team has played 36 matches, in 14 of them Grizzlies won. In 7 away matches, out of 17 Memphis was able to win. In an extreme regular season game, the team met with the Los Angeles Clippers. Playing away, the Memphis players showed a great game, and were able to defeat one of the strongest teams in the championship, with a score of 140: 114.
After 35 matches played, the team has 14 victories. Thanks to these results, the club occupies the tenth position in the standings. Phoenix players won 36% of home games. In his last game, Sans hosted the New York Knicks. Having lost the first half of the match, with a lag of 10 points, the parquet owners found the strength in themselves, turned the tide of the match, and won the meeting with a score of 120: 112.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Memphis’ last 7 games.
- Memphis are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games against Phoenix.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Memphis’ last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Memphis’ last 5 games when playing on the road against Phoenix.
- Memphis are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Memphis are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Memphis are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games played in January.
- Phoenix are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 8 games.
- Phoenix are 3-9 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Phoenix’s last 9 games against Memphis.
- Phoenix are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Phoenix’s last 5 games when playing at home against Memphis.
- Phoenix are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- Phoenix are 2-9 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Phoenix’s last 13 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Phoenix are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games played on a Sunday.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Andre Iguodala, Jae Crowder
- Phoenix Suns: Frank Kaminsky
Memphis Grizzlies vs Phoenix Suns Predictions
The home team is considered the favorite of the upcoming confrontation. But, given that Memphis is in great shape, after defeating one of the strongest teams in the championship, it can be assumed that the team will at least avoid a complete rout.
- MoneyLine Pick: MEM Grizzlies Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Suns -7.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 223.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score MEM vs PHO: 108 : 116