Memphis Grizzlies will play against New Orleans Pelicans at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans. The match will take place on January 31, 2020, 8:00 PM ET. We prepared prediction for this match.
At what time Grizzlies and Pelicans play?
The game time is January 31, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET.
Where to watch Memphis vs New Orleans game?
Will be shawn FSSE, FSNO.
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Memphis takes the 8th position and New Orleans takes the 12th position in Western Conference.
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Memphis have 24 wins and 24 losings. New Orleans have 19 wins and 29 losings.
Grizzlies vs New Orleans Score Prediction: 116:110
|MoneyLine Pick||Against the Spread Pick||Over Under Pick|
|Memphis Will Win||Memphis +4.5 Point Spread||Under 241.5 Game Total|
Full detailed prediction read below
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus
Memphis Grizzlies 24-24 (26-21-1 ATS)
Taylor Jenkins’ charges hold the eighth line of the Western Conference at all costs, as Phoenix Suns, Portland Trail Blazers and San Antonio Spurs also claim it. Memphis hasn’t lost in four games and it’s really impressive. The team fights till the end, which makes it a dangerous opponent. Grizzlies are well aware that the game in New Orleans will not be a joke, so they set up to fight.
New Orleans Pelicans 19-29 (25-22-1 ATS)
Pelicans got into the struggle a little late, because now it will be difficult to catch up with the leading eight of the West, but there is still time to do. Of course, most of the team’s problems were related to injuries, but at the moment there are only two players in the infirmary. New Orleans showed class in the previous meeting against Cleveland, because even on the away team of Alvin Gentry managed to make the defeat (125-111). In the coming months, the Pelicans are aiming to break into the top 10 and, frankly, they have everything for it.
Betting Tips Statistic
- In the last five games face to face, New Orleans has celebrated victory three times.
- In the new season the Pelicans won nine times in the home arena.
- Grizzlies do not lose away matches for two games.
Betting Odds Trends Memphis vs New Orleans
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of last 9 games.
- 11-2 SU in their last 13 games.
- 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against Pelicans .
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against New Orleans.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against New Orleans.
- 8-2 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of last 9 games played in January.
- 14-3-1 ATS in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of last 15 games.
- 12-6 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games against Memphis.
- 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games at home.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Grizzlies.
- 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of last 14 games played in January.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Andre Iguodala, Grayson Allen, De’Anthony Melton
- New Orleans Pelicans: No Reported Injuries
Grizzlies and Pelicans Prediction
In our opinion, New Orleans will go up in the nearest future, so Memphis is unlikely to become a stumbling block for his opponent, moreover, the meeting will be held at Smoothie King Center, so there is a high probability that Pelicans will take it. Memphis Grizzlies win 116-110.