|Game||Memphis Grizzlies vs Denver Nuggets|
|Location||Pepsi Center Denver, CO|
|Time||Saturday December 28, 2019, 5:00 PM (EST)|
The owners of the Denver floor will host Memphis on December. Two club conferences, while we are very interesting, and most importantly a beautiful game. These teams will compete for points in Colorado (USA) at the Pepsi Center Arena. Our task is to try to make the most favorable forecast.
- Memphis are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Memphis’ last 8 games.
- Memphis are 7-13 SU in their last 20 games.
- Memphis are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against Denver.
- Memphis are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against Denver.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Memphis’ last 5 games on the road.
- Memphis are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games when playing on the road against Denver.
- Memphis are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Memphis are 12-6 ATS in their last 18 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Memphis’ last 8 games played in December.
- Denver are 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Denver are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Denver’s last 9 games against Memphis.
- Denver are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Denver are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games when playing at home against Memphis.
- Denver are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 7 games played in December.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Denver’s last 9 games played on a Saturday.
- Memphis Grizzlies: ANDRE IGUODALA
- Denver Nuggets: No Reported Injuries
Memphis vs Denver Prediction and Betting Tips
Two clubs for the whole time held among themselves twenty-nine meetings. Of which Memphis can be considered the leader, they have 16 victories against 13. But are their oppositions over such a long distance really important if in the last few years one of the clubs has a clear advantage in their favor. Over the last eight games, Denver has won six times. And both defeats from the team from Tennessee were in away matches. It is safe to assume that in this game the hosts will have an advantage over the course of most quarters. And in the end they will win!
- Against the Spread Pick Memphis Grizzlies +9 Point Spread (-110)
- Over Under Pick Under 216.5 Game Totals -110
- Score prediction, Nuggets win and cover, 113-102.