Memphis Grizzlies at Boston Celtics, Wednesday January 22, 2020, 7:30 PM (EST), TD Garden, Boston, MA
The Memphis Grizzlies travel to Boston, MA on Wednesday for a game against the Celtics in a matchup of teams from the Eastern and Western Conference.
- MoneyLine Pick: Boston Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Memphis Grizzlies +7 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 232.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: 120-112
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus
Memphis Grizzlies 20-23 (22-20-1 ATS)
In their last game the Grizzlies were vanquished by the New Orleans Pelicans by the score of 126-116. Dillon Brooks drove the Grizzlies in points on the night as he recorded 31 while shooting 12 of 15 from the field and 4 of 5 from the free toss line. Ja Morant drove the Grizzlies in assists on the night with 9 while playing a sum of 35 minutes against the Pelicans. Jonas Valanciunas drove Memphis in bounce back as he recorded an aggregate of 11, with 4 coming unpalatably.
With the misfortune against the Pelicans, the Grizzlies are presently 20-23 on the season which places them in third spot in the Southwest Division. Ja Morant drives the Grizzlies in points per game with 17.9 and in assists per game with 7. Jonas Valanciunas drives Memphis in bounce back per game on the season with 10.1 per game. Memphis enters Wednesday’s down with 1 player on their damage report as Bruno Caboclo is recorded as out.
Boston Celtics 28-14 (24-16-2 ATS)
The Boston Celtics invite the Memphis Grizzlies to town on Wednesday subsequent to dominating their last match against the Los Angeles Lakers by the score of 139-107. Jayson Tatum drove the Celtics in focuses in the game with 27 while shooting 10 of 18 from the field and 2 of 3 from the free toss line. Kemba Walker drove Boston in aids the game with 7 while playing an aggregate of 30 minutes in the game. Enes Kanter was the pioneer in bounce back for the Celtics in their game against the Lakers as he pulled in 11 rebounds with 6 coming disagreeably.
After the success against Los Angeles, Boston is presently 28-14 on the season and is right now in second spot in the Atlantic Division. Kemba Walker has been the main scorer so far this season for Boston as he has scored a normal of 22.1 points per game. Walker is additionally the pioneer in helps for the Celtics as he has arrived at the midpoint of 5 for every game. The main rebounder for Boston is Enes Kanter who has recorded 8.2 rebounds per game so far on the season. The Celtics enter Wednesday’s down with 2 players recorded on their damage report as Jaylen Brown and Kemba Walker are recorded as everyday.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Memphis Grizzlies have scored 113.6 point per game on the year while permitting 116 points per game.
- The Boston Celtics have scored a normal of 112.3 points per game on the year while permitting 105.7 focuses per game.
- In their last 5 games, the Grizzlies are 4-1 while the Celtics are 2-3. Memphis is 6-2 against the spread in their last 8 games.
- Boston is 4-2 against the spread in their last 6 games.
- Memphis is 2-5 against the spread in their last 7 games against Boston.
Betting Odds Trends
- Memphis are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.
- Memphis are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games.
- Memphis are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games against Boston.
- Memphis are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games against Boston.
- Memphis are 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games on the road.
- Memphis are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Boston.
- Memphis are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Memphis’ last 10 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Memphis’ last 14 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Boston are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston’s last 6 games.
- Boston are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Boston’s last 8 games against Memphis.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Boston’s last 6 games at home.
- Boston are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Memphis.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston’s last 5 games this season.
- Boston are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Boston are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Boston are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- Memphis Grizzlies: Andre Iguodala
- Boston Celtics: Kemba Walker, Jaylen Brown
Memphis Grizzlies vs Boston Celtics Predictions
Recently, both teams have been demonstrating a productive game, so it is highly likely that they will arrange the show again. It is unlikely that Memphis will slow down, because such tactics so far bring him success.
Despite this, we doubt that the Grizzlies will take the victory from Boston. Recently, they have been unsuccessfully playing against the Celtics, so you should pay attention to the victory of the hosts.
Boston is 5-0 in their last 5 games when playing at home against Memphis. I will be going with the Celtics in this one. Boston wins 120-112 and covers the spread.