|Game||Lakers vs Portland|
|Location||Moda Center, North Multnomah Street, Lloyd District, Portland, Multnomah County, Oregon, 97227, USA|
|Time||Saturday December 28, 2019, 10:00 PM (EST)|
Los Angeles Lakers
Frankie Vogel’s team stood out as a fantastic start to the season and immediately took matters to work, just as LeBron James and the companies took a little time to lead the West and keep the top spot so far.
The Lakers continue to lead, but problems have recently begun that have led contractors. Nobody likes this situation, because it already worked in Los Angeles when it recently returned to the floor, and James and his bunch with Anthony Davis should work again.
“Lakes” feel comfortable both in their own arena and in foreign territory, so it’s time to show your potential.
The “Blazers” again took up the old, because they began to lose points, although the handicap gained while helping to keep the eighth line of the Western Conference. On the other hand, you need to thank the opponents who are even worse, so the team of Terry Stots goes in the playoffs. The team lost twice in a row, which significantly affected the motivation of the players. First, “Portland” lost to “New Orleans”, although it went to the home court as a clear favorite (94-102), and then did not cope with “Utah”, this time on the road (115-121).
The club lacks a good center, because Yusuf Nurkich and Zach Collins recover from injuries, so the Blazers cannot find stability, but the most important thing is that the club got out of the crisis.
- Over the last five personal games, the Lakers won three times.
- The Lakes lead the West in away victories.
- This season, “Portland” got eight Victoria in their native walls.
- LA Lakers are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Lakers’ last 5 games.
- LA Lakers are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- LA Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Portland.
- LA Lakers are 3-17 SU in their last 20 games against Portland.
- LA Lakers are 14-2 SU in their last 16 games on the road.
- LA Lakers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Portland.
- LA Lakers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- LA Lakers are 16-3 SU in their last 19 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Lakers’ last 7 games against an opponent in the Northwest division..
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Portland’s last 9 games.
- Portland are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games.
- Portland are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Portland are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against LA Lakers.
- Portland are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Portland are 4-9 SU in their last 13 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Portland’s last 16 games played in December.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Portland’s last 6 games played on a Saturday.
- Los Angeles Lakers: LeBron James, Kyle Kuzma Stats, Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins.
- Portland Trail Blazers: Mario Hezonja, Jusuf Nurkic, Rodney Hood, Zach Collins.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Betting Tips
Like it or not, Portland is inferior to the leader of the West in almost all respects, especially Terry Stots has enough problems with the roster, so this is a chance for the Lakers to interrupt the losing streak. In our opinion, the “lake” ones will simply win the opponent and the bet on their victory will pass
- Against the Spread Pick Miami Heat +3.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick Over 225.5 Game Totals