January 11, “Oklahoma” in all its glory will confront the “Lakers” in their native walls, and we have prepared a prediction for this super match. Who will win?
Los Angeles Lakers 31-7 (20-17-1 ATS)
The situation with the lakes is stable, as the club continues to win and confidently leads the Western Conference. Only Denver is trying to somehow compete with the leader, but so far has not been particularly successful.
On the eve of the Lakers stayed in Dallas, where they showed the class to the local team (114-129). LeBron James and Kyle Kuzma pinned 61 points for two and simply left no chance for the Mavericks defense. As you can see, Frank Vogel’s wards feel great both in the home arena and on the road, though in the next meeting they will be met by a serious opponent.
It is a big question to participate in the match of Anthony Davis, who injured his back and is unlikely to be able to help his team.
Oklahoma City Thunder 22-16 (26-12 ATS)
Billy Donovan may be pleased with the game of his wards because the team stomped for a long time at the bottom of the table, but at one point began to add sharply and now demonstrates high-level basketball. Such teamwork can only be envied.
Oklahoma acts as a whole, no matter which opponent is on the other side of the floor. In the last meeting, the team hacked into Houston, to which the former leader Russell Westbrook moved in the offseason and most likely regretted this match because the “thunders” carried out the “Rockets” with a score of 113-92.
Thunder had one day to rest and prepare for a meeting against the Western leader, the Lakers, who is going to visit for another victory.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- For the last five PM Lakers won three times.
- The winning streak of Lakes lasts seven matches.
- For home victories, “Oklahoma” ranks sixth in the West.
Los Angeles Lakers
- Lakers are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as an underdog.
- Under is 5-1 in Lakers last 6 vs a team with a winning straight up record.
- Lakers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a road underdog.
- Lakers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games playing on 0 days rest.
- Under is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 overall.
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Thunder are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games following an ATS win.
- Thunder are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Thunder are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Thunder are 7-0 ATS in their last 7 games following a straight-up win of more than 10 points.
- Thunder are 6-0 ATS in their last 6 home games vs a team with a winning road record.
- Los Angeles Lakers: DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis
- Oklahoma City Thunder: Nerlens Noel
Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder Prediction
A really spectacular confrontation awaits us because the teams gained a good move, and Oklahoma recently proved that it also needs to be reckoned with. Most likely, the “Lakers” will not help Anthony Davis, and this clearly speaks in favor of the “thunders.” In a word, we believe that the hosts will continue their victorious march and bet on their Victoria will go.
- MoneyLine Pick: Oklahoma City Thunder Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Los Angeles Lakers +1 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 213.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder 105 : 111