Los Angeles Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights, Thursday January 9, 2020, 10:00 PM (EST), T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, NV
The Los Angeles Kings head to Las Vegas on Thursday for a game against the Golden Knights, but first must play the Dallas Stars on Wednesday.
Los Angeles Kings
In their last game, the Kings lost to the Columbus Blue Jackets by the score of 4-2. The Kings got goals from Alex Iafallo and Trevor Lewis, yet it wasn’t sufficient to leave the game with a success against the Blue Jackets. Jonathan Quick assumed the deficit in net for the Kings as he permitted 3 goals on 23 of the Blue Jackets shots on the night.
After the misfortune against Columbus, Los Angeles is presently 17-23-4 on the season and are right now in eighth spot in the Pacific Division. Anze Kopitar has been the pioneer obnoxiously for the Kings all season as he drives the group in focuses with 38. Kopitar likewise drives Los Angeles in objectives with 15, with 4 going ahead the strategic maneuver and in helps with 23. Goalie Jonathan Quick has a record of 11-16-2 with an objectives against normal of 3.05. The Kings other goalie is Jack Campbell who has a record of 6-7-2 with an objectives against normal of 2.92. Los Angeles comes into Wednesday’s down with 4 players recorded on their damage report as Kurtis MacDermid is suspended, Dustin Brown is everyday, while Joakim Ryan and Trevor Lewis are on harmed hold.
Vegas Golden Knights
The Vegas Golden Knights invite the Los Angeles Kings to town subsequent to losing their last game by the score of 4-3 against the Pittsburgh Penguins. The Golden Knights got objectives from Max Pacioretty, Paul Stastny and Reilly Smith however it wasn’t sufficient to pull out the success against the Penguins. Marc-Andre Fleury began in net for Vegas and assumed the deficit, permitting goals on 4 of the 16 Pittsburgh shots on the night.
After the loss against Pittsburgh, Vegas is presently 24-16-6 and are as of now in first spot in the Pacific Division. Max Pacioretty drives the Golden Knights in focuses on the year with 44. Pacioretty additionally drives Vegas in objectives with 19 on the season, with 5 objectives coming while on the strategic maneuver. Imprint Stone leads Vegas in helps with 26 on the season. Vegas goalie Marc-Andre Fleury is right now 18-9-3 with 2 shutouts and an objectives against normal of 2.84 this season. In the interim, reinforcement goalie Malcolm Subban is 6-6-3 with an objectives against normal of 2.90. The Knights come into Thursday’s down with 3 players recorded on their damage report as Cody Glass, Cody Eakin and Jonathan Marchessault are altogether recorded as out.
Betting Tips Statistic
- As of Wednesday night, the Los Angeles Kings have scored a normal of 2.55 goals per game on the year while permitting 3.16 goals per game.
- The Vegas Golden Knights have scored 3.13 goals per game on the season while permitting 2.98 goals per game.
- In their last 5 games, the Kings are 2-3 and have lost 2 games in succession while the Golden Knights are 4-1.
Los Angeles Kings
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Los Angeles’ last 9 games.
- Los Angeles are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Los Angeles’ last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Los Angeles’ last 5 games when playing on the road against Vegas.
- Los Angeles are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games this season.
- Los Angeles are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
Vegas Golden Knights
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Vegas’ last 7 games.
- Vegas are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vegas’ last 7 games against Los Angeles.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Vegas’ last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Vegas’ last 5 games when playing at home against Los Angeles.
- Vegas are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games this season.
- Vegas are 10-4 SU in their last 14 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Los Angeles Kings: No Reported Injuries
- Vegas Golden Knights: Jonathan Marchessault, Cody Glass
Los Angeles Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights Predictions
The season arrangement between these two groups is part, with the Golden Knights winning 5-2 and the Kings winning 4-3. The two games have been played in Los Angeles. The Golden Knights are 14-8-3 when playing at home this season while the Kings are 6-14-3 when playing out and about, so I will be going with the Golden Knights in this one. Vegas wins this one 3-2.
- MoneyLine Pick: Vegas Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: VGS Golden Knights -1.5 Puck Line
- Over Under Pick: Under 6.0 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Los Angeles Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights 2:4