Tampa Bay in the last match unexpectedly was defeated, and on January 14 will hold a duel with another outsider in the face of Los Angeles, and you will find out whether it will succeed or not, in our prediction.
Los Angeles Kings 18-25-4
“Los Angeles” is on the 14th line of the Western Conference and is rightfully considered an outsider, as it failed the first part of the season. At the moment, the team has 40 points, which scored in 47 meetings. In the battle before the “Kings” defeated Vegas (5:2), but could not successfully conduct the match against “Carolina” and lost with the score 0:2.
On the road as a whole, Todd McLellan’s wards play poorly and lost in 22 matches 15 times in regular time.
Tampa Bay Lightning 27-14-4
A series of ten Tampa wins unexpectedly interrupted in a recent away match against New Jersey. “Lightning” lost to the “Devils” with a score of 1:3, while scoring just one puck. Before this fight, the team defeated Arizona (4-0) and Philadelphia (1-0).
Wards of John Cooper remained in the green zone and occupy the fifth line of the Eastern Conference. The team significantly improved their tournament position, because before this winning streak he was outside the playoffs.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Tampa has won the past six matches against Los Angeles.
- “Kings” lost in four out of five fights.
- Lightning won 10 of 11 matches.
Betting Odds Trends
Los Angeles Kings
- Kings are 4-0 in their last 4 Tuesday games.
- Kings are 4-0 in their last 4 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Under is 5-1 in Kings last 6 games as a road underdog.
- Under is 5-1 in Kings last 6 road games.
- Under is 8-2 in Kings last 10 games as an underdog.
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Lightning is 47-11 in their last 58 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Under is 4-1 in Lightning last 5 overall.
- Under is 4-1 in Lightning last 5 in the fourth game of a 4-in-6 days situation.
- Over is 4-1 in Lightning last 5 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Over is 4-1 in Lightning last 5 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Los Angeles Kings: –
- Tampa Bay Lightning: Ryan McDonagh, Pat Maroon
Los Angeles Kings vs Tampa Bay Lightning Prediction
We think that the defeat in the last match will not unsettle Tampa, and it will continue to delight its fans with positive results. The game at the “Los Angeles” away, to put it mildly, leaves much to be desired, and the “Kings” quite often lose in regular time. That is why we propose to put on the success of the owners.
You can Bet:
- MoneyLine Pick: Tampa Bay Lightning -280.
- Against the Spread Pick: Los Angeles Kings +240.
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 6.
- Computer Predicted Score: Tampa Bay Lightning win 4-1.