Los Angeles Kings at Florida Panthers, Thursday January 16, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), BB&T Center, Sunrise, FL
Florida is inferior in face-to-face meetings to Los Angeles, but on January 16 it will try to correct statistics and gain the upper hand, and whether it succeeds or not, you will find out in our prediction.
- MoneyLine Pick: FLA Panthers -1.5 Puck Line
- Over Under Pick: Over 6.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Florida Panthers win 5:4
Los Angeles Kings 18-25-5
At Los Angeles this season, the game, to put it mildly, is not glued. Kings cheerfully started the away series and defeated victory over Vegas (5:2), but after that they managed to lose two matches. First, they failed from Carolina (0: ), and then lost to Tampa (3:4), giving the Lightning a victory from the score 0:2.
Todd McLellan’s wards, of course, left the last line of the Western Conference, but they still did not succeed in rising above the 14th position.
Florida Panthers 24-16-5
Florida shows good results on its site and often celebrates productive victories, but also loses big. For example, in a recent match with Arizona, the Panthers were defeated with a score of 2:5, though after it they were able to beat Vancouver (5:2) and Toronto (8:4).
Note that the squad of Joel Quenneville on average scored four goals at home, and missed three times. By the way, the team is still outside the playoff zone and occupies the tenth line of the East.
Betting Tips Statistic
The previous two out of four matches between the teams ended in favor of the Kings.
The last match of the teams ended with a handicap (+1) for the guests.
Los Angeles scored three points in their last three meetings.
Betting Odds Trends
Los Angeles Kings
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Los Angeles’ last 12 games.
- Los Angeles are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Los Angeles are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games against Florida.
- Los Angeles are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games on the road.
- Los Angeles are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games when playing on the road against Florida.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Los Angeles’ last 18 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Los Angeles’ last 9 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Florida’s last 10 games.
- Florida are 9-4 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Florida’s last 7 games at home.
- Florida are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games when playing at home against Los Angeles.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Florida’s last 13 games this season.
- Florida are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Los Angeles Kings: Blake Lizotte
- Florida Panthers: Sergei Bobrovsky, MacKenzie Weegar
Los Angeles Kings vs Florida Panthers Predictions
We think that Los Angeles, although it is an outsider of the League this season, is an uncomfortable opponent for any team. Including for Florida, which always counts on an open game and goes on the attack. Kings will catch their counterpart on the counterattack and, perhaps, it will bring them points again.
Final Score Prediction, Florida Panthers win 5-4.