Carolina Hurricanes vs Los Angeles Kings, Saturday January 11, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Pnc Arena 1400, Edwards Mill Road, Westover, Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina, 27607, USA
Los Angeles Kings 18-24-4
Los Angeles at the penultimate 15th place of the Western Conference. The team has not claimed to be in the playoffs for a long time, and the players are fulfilling their contracts. For the Kings game, in this situation, this is plus than a minus. There is no strong pressure on the cup zone, and players sometimes give out surprise matches. Boston was a vivid confirmation. Kings’ second match takes place on the road and is quite capable of at least 2 goals. After all, you had very little time to relax.
Carolina Hurricanes 26-16-2
Carolina in an extreme match dry outplayed already tired Arizona, who had a busy schedule in January. “Coyotes” played the second match in a day, which Carolina took advantage of. Now themselves in this situation, holding the second match of the doubles. But unlike Arizona, Hurricanes spends both matches on home ice. Play 2 games dry will not work, Los Angeles often punishes those teams that underestimate them. The match, most likely, will turn out with a riding total and guests should at least 2 times upset the not-so-fresh team of hosts.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Favorite is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- Kings are 1-4 in the last 5 meetings in Carolina.
- Over is 3-1-1 in the last 5 meetings in Carolina.
- Under is 9-3-2 in the last 14 meetings.
- Home team is 18-6-1 in the last 25 meetings.
Los Angeles Kings
- Kings are 0-5 in their last 5 Saturday games.
- Over is 4-1 in Kings last 5 in the fourth game of a 4-in-6 days situation.
- Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games as a road underdog.
- Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 4-1 in Kings last 5 road games.
- Hurricanes are 6-1 in their last 7 Saturday games.
- Under is 5-1 in Hurricanes last 6 vs. Pacific.
- Hurricanes are 5-1 in their last 6 vs. Pacific.
- Under is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 games following a win.
- Under is 4-1 in Hurricanes last 5 vs. Western Conference.
- Los Angeles Kings: –
- Carolina Hurricanes: –
Los Angeles Kings vs Carolina Hurricanes Prediction
Los Angeles on other people’s ice plays more relaxed. In the last 10 guest matches at least 2 times upset goalkeepers rivals. For the sake of justice, we say that 5 goals were scored 5 times, in the remaining 3-5 goals. On the ice of Carolina, the home team wins the victories. All the last 5 matches ended in regular time, where Hurricanes won in 4. In these 5 matches, Los Angeles scored just 1 goal, once again 2 goals, and three goals 3 goals per game. In the upcoming match, given the fatigue of the hosts of ice, Kings is quite capable of scoring at least two goals.
- MoneyLine Pick: Carolina Will Win -210
- Against the Spread Pick: Buffalo Sabres -1.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Over 6
- Computer Predicted Score: Vancouver Canucks 2.5 : 3.3