Saturday, December 21 3:30 AM EET will be a meeting of the Western Conference teams. San Antonio Spurs will host the Los Angeles Clippers. Can the hosts avoid a defeat? We bring to your attention the NBA betting odds.
|Los Angeles Clippers||Power Rankings||San Antonio Spurs|
|21-9 (17-13 ATS)||7 – 27||111-16 (8-18-1 ATS)|
The team from Los Angeles lost the second line, which further motivates the guys of Doc Rivers, especially the leader of the West “Lakers” also lost. Despite the previous setbacks, the team will come out on the parquet as a favorite, however, it is clearly not necessary to underestimate San Antonio now.
The Clippers had a great opportunity to deal with the Houston in the last match. At the beginning of the meeting, the hosts had a great control over the course of the game, but in the second half, James Harden and Russell Westbrook turned on the speed and pulled out a victory 117-122.
There is no doubt that the “Clippers” will draw conclusions after such a disappointing defeat, although the tests do not end there, as the next exit also promises to be difficult.
San Antonio Spurs
Gregg Popovich’s team survived a long gaming crisis. It is noticeable that the “Spurs” began to act better at home, which, in principle, the head coach relied on.
San Antonio defeated Brooklyn in their last meeting, losing only the first quarter. Patrick Mills threw well from behind a three-point arc, plus the support of Lamarcus Aldridge at the opponent’s ring did the trick (118-110).
The next match will also take place at the AT&T Center home arena, although the Clippers are coming to visit, so there is a high probability of seeing a real fight, as the hosts are close to the playoff zone and now there is no turning back.
- LA Clippers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- LA Clippers are 14-4 SU in their last 18 games.
- LA Clippers are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games against San Antonio.
- LA Clippers are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- LA Clippers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against San Antonio.
- LA Clippers are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- LA Clippers are 8-2 SU in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of LA Clippers’ last 7 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of San Antonio’s last 7 games.
- San Antonio are 6-13 SU in their last 19 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio’s last 5 games against LA Clippers.
- San Antonio are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- San Antonio are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against LA Clippers.
- San Antonio are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Antonio’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- San Antonio are 14-5-1 ATS in their last 20 games played in December.
It is noticeable even with the naked eye that things at Spurs went up, at least in home games so accurately. “Clippers” recently held a tough match that they could not win, so Doc Rivers wards will try to correct the situation in the match against “Spurs”, however, in our opinion, the guests will encounter difficulties, so our bet will be on the positive handicap of San Antonio .