Los Angeles Clippers at Atlanta Hawks, Wednesday January 22, 2020, 7:30 PM (EST), State Farm Arena, Atlanta, GA
The Los Angeles Clippers are on the road for a matchup with the Atlanta Hawks. Who will win this game? – read our prediction
- MoneyLine Pick: LA Clippers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Atlanta Hawks +4.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: 231.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score:
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus
Los Angeles Clippers 31-13 (24-20 ATS)
The Clippers are (30-13), falling off a 133-130 win over the New Orleans Pelicans. In the Clippers prevail upon the Pelicans, Los Angeles was guided on offense by Kawhi Leonard. Leonard had a reasonable game, interfacing on 15 of 28 endeavors, hitting 8 free tosses, totaling 39 points, 6 rebounds, and 6 assists. The Clippers shot half from the floor and 33% from 3-point run. Los Angeles attempted to shield the 3, permitting New Orleans to change over multiple times from separation. The Clippers dominated the match from the philanthropy stripe, improve. Los Angeles was 79.5% (31/39), while New Orleans was 64% (23/36).
Atlanta Hawks 10-34 (20-24 ATS)
The Hawks are (10-34), in the wake of tumbling to the Toronto Raptors, 122-117. In the Hawks misfortune to the Raptors, Atlanta was driven repulsively by Trae Young. Youthful was 11 of 20 from the floor, sinking 18 of 21 from the philanthropy stripe, enrolling 42 points and 15 assists. Birds of prey shot 49% from the floor and 365 from 3-point go. Atlanta out rebounds Toronto, 61 to 55. The Hawks were out scored from the foul line, 33 to 23. The free toss differential end up being the distinction.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Atlanta has not been generally excellent this year, particularly at home, going only 5-16 hitherto.
- The Clippers have won 3 out of a column, while winning 5 of their last 6.
- The Clippers have one of the better offense’s, averaging more than 116 for each game, that positions fourth in the alliance.
- The Hawks rank 28th in scoring guard.
Betting Odds Trends
- LA Clippers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- LA Clippers are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against Atlanta.
- LA Clippers are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against Atlanta.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of LA Clippers’ last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of LA Clippers’ last 12 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- LA Clippers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- LA Clippers are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- LA Clippers are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games.
- Atlanta are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 5 games against LA Clippers.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Atlanta’s last 12 games when playing at home against LA Clippers.
- Atlanta are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games this season.
- Atlanta are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Atlanta are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Los Angeles Clippers: Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Patrick Beverley
- Atlanta Hawks: Alex Len, Jabari Parker
LA Clippers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions
Atlanta will experience difficulty keeping pace with the Clippers, as Los Angeles positions in the best 10 in field goal defense and 3-point rate. Last score expectation, Clippers win and spread easily.