|Game||Indiana Pacers vs New Orleans Pelicans|
|Location||Smoothie King Center, Dave Dixon Drive, Vieux Carre Historic District, French Quarter, New Orleans, Orleans Parish, Louisiana, 70113, USA|
|Time||Saturday December 28, 2019, 7:00 PM (EST)|
New Orleans Pelicans
The Pelicans have finally begun to demonstrate something similar to a stable game, although there is still work to do. Alvin Gentry for a long time tried to group young people and, as we see, the team scored two important victories in a row.
“New Orleans” on the road fought “Portland”, which underestimated the opponent, and therefore lost (102-94), and then sensationally closed his mouth to critics of Victoria over “Denver” (112-100). Brandon Ingram is gradually gaining the sympathy of the fans and is adding more and more with each match, so the Pelicans looms a real leader, which was so lacking.
The “pacers” are kept at the same level, because the team broke away from the group of pursuers, but it’s not possible to break into the leading five of the East. Pacers are a tough opponent for most league teams and this is clearly the merit of head coach Nate Macmillan.
In a previous meeting, Indiana was in Miami, where she lost to a local club (112-113). Just one accurate throw was not enough for pacers to win, who managed to make the opponent nervous, even on their territory. It is difficult to recover quickly after such an unfortunate defeat, although it is also not worth sticking up.
- Over the last five personal games, Indiana has triumphed in victory.
- New Orleans cannot win in the home arena for seven matches.
- The Pacers have lost two previous away games.
- Indiana are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Indiana’s last 12 games.
- Indiana are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- Indiana are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games against New Orleans.
- Indiana are 13-3 SU in their last 16 games against New Orleans.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana’s last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Indiana’s last 7 games when playing on the road against New Orleans.
- Indiana are 14-5 SU in their last 19 games this season.
- Indiana are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Indiana are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- New Orleans are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 5 games.
- New Orleans are 3-14 SU in their last 17 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of New Orleans’ last 13 games against Indiana.
- New Orleans are 0-6 ATS in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of New Orleans’ last 7 games when playing at home against Indiana.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of New Orleans’ last 6 games this season.
- New Orleans are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- New Orleans are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- New Orleans are 5-14 ATS in their last 19 games played in December.
Indiana Pacers vs New Orleans Pelicans Prediction and Betting Tips
We assume that the victorious attitude of the Pelicans will help them in the match against Indiana, which recently lacked quite a bit to win. New Orleans is more motivated than ever, especially since the game is on now, so we suggest taking a chance and taking a bet on Pelicans win.
- Against the Spread Pick Indiana -3.5
- Over Under Pick Total Will Go Under 220.5.