Indiana Pacers at Minnesota Timberwolves, Wenesday January 15, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST), Target Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
On January 15, Indiana Pacers and Minnesota Timberwolves will argue for the victory, and we prepared a forecast for this meeting. Will the hosts show the class? – read below.
Recently, the club has noticeably slowed down, as Domantos Sabonis flew out of the cage, followed by Malcolm Brogdon, whose participation in the match with Philadelphia was in question. But that did not stop them from winning the last game away in Philadelphia. Pacers are in the top five of the Eastern Conference.
Wards Nate Macmillan showed the class in previous meetings on the road Chicago (116-105) and Philadelphia (101-95) It is worth noting that the expected return to the parquet Victor Oladipona, who has already started training, is postponed in the game with Minnesota
Indiana is quite well coordinated in defense, but the attack is somewhat lame, though it will have to be prepared for the next meeting more than ever to gain a foothold on the fifth line in the standings.
Timberwolves have continued a series of defeats in their last two matches. Returning to the floor of Andrew Wiggins did not help them win, but still this is not what the team had expected at the beginning of the season. Ryan Saunders wards seem to have got out of the game crisis, but in their last meetings with Houston and Oklahoma they were defeated again.
“Minnesota” lost to “Houston” in the away match, although few expected the sensation (109-139). And the native walls also did not help in the confrontation with Oklahoma Thunder, defeat (104-117). Timberwolves dropped 12th in the standings after two losses in recent matches.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Over the last 10 games, Minnesota won 5 times.
- Timberwolves have not lost in the home arena for three of four matches.
- On the account of “Indiana” 15 home victories.
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana’s last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 5 games on the road.
- Indiana are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Indiana’s last 12 games this season.
- Indiana are 6-3 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Indiana are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 5 games.
- Minnesota are 5-15 SU in their last 20 games.
- Minnesota are 3-10 ATS in their last 13 games at home.
- Minnesota are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Indiana.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Minnesota’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Minnesota are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Minnesota are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Karl-Anthony Towns, Jake Layman
Indiana Pacers vs Minnesota Timberwolves Predictions
While Minnesota is doing everything possible to regain its former glory, and most of all this is noticeable in home matches, but in recent matches they showed not the best result. “Indiana” despite the problems with the roster, but show the best result in order to gain a foothold in the top five in the standings and break ahead.
Our prediction – Indiana victory
Bet this game now
- MoneyLine Pick: Indiana Pacers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Minnesota Timberwolves +2.5
- Over Under Pick: Over 224 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: 124-109