December 27 American Airlines Arena, “Miami” and “Indiana” will compete and determine the strongest, and we have prepared a prediction for this match. How will the outsider play?
Indiana Pacers 21-10 (16-13-2 ATS)
Nate McMillan’s guys also deserve praise, because they keep up well, given the fact that the team leader Victor Oladipo has not come out on the floor this season. A well-coordinated game in defense and sharp actions in the attack led to the club becoming the sixth line of the Eastern Conference.
“Indiana” is a real fortress for rivals, so it’s very interesting to watch how they come up with something new each time, only to reveal the protection of the “Pacers”. In the last meeting, the team showed a lesson to their neighbor and direct competitor Toronto, because they forced the Raptors to leave with nothing (120-115).
Pacers players are well aware that ahead of the fight with the opponent is somewhat similar in nature and manner of play, so we will have something to see.
Miami Heat 22-8 (18-10-2 ATS)
The wards of Erik Spoelstra surpass all expectations in this season, because last year the team fought for the middle of the standings, and now it is one of the leaders of the East. It is very good that the club did not stop and further progresses, and the arrival of Jimmy Butler added confidence and stability.
Miami continues to hunt for Boston, as it plans to reach second place. In a previous meeting, the team met at home with Utah, so we saw a real foreigner. The fight went on until the last second, but still the victory went to the owners (107-104).
“Lights” are perfectly prepared for the confrontation with “Indiana”, especially in their native walls, where in the regular season they managed to conduct most of their matches successfully.
- Indiana have won their last four personal games.
- Miami lost just one home game this season.
- On the account of the “Pacers” seven away victories.
- Indiana are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Indiana’s last 11 games.
- Indiana are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games.
- Indiana are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against Miami.
- Indiana are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against Miami.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana’s last 5 games on the road.
- Indiana are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- Indiana are 14-4 SU in their last 18 games this season.
- Indiana are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Indiana are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Miami are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Miami’s last 8 games.
- Miami are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 7 games against Indiana.
- Miami are 14-1 SU in their last 15 games at home.
- Miami are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Indiana.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games this season.
- Miami are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Miami’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Miami are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games played in December.
- Miami Heat: Justise Winslow
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo, Malcolm Brogdon
Pacers vs Heat Prediction
In our opinion, the game will be equal, as both rivals are unstable and have recently demonstrated good basketball. “Miami” will be released on the floor as a favorite of this confrontation, but for “Indiana” Erik Spoelstra’s wards are a convenient opponent, so we expect that the guests will not let themselves be defeated.
- Against The Spread Pick MIA Heat -5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick Under 213.5 Game Totals -110
- Computer predicted score Pacers vs Heat – 105:117