The Miami Heat are on the road for a battle with the Indiana Pacers. Wednesday January 8, 2020, 7:00 PM (EST). Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN
Should we expect an equal fight? And Who will win tonight’s Heat or Pacers NBA game against the spread? – read below in our prediction.
Indiana Pacers 23-14 (19-16-2 ATS)
The Pacers slowed down, although they had a good opportunity to gain a foothold even on the fourth line of the Eastern Conference. Nate McMillan’s team began to lose more often, so the next meeting with Miami is very important, because in case of victory over one of the leaders, the team will again believe in themselves.
In the last match, Indiana taught Charlotte a lesson, the team played as if by sheet music, so they deservedly put another Victoria in their piggy bank (115-104). Pacers are looking forward to returning to the floor of Victor Oladipo, who has almost recovered from a back injury.
Miami Heat 26-10 (20-14-2 ATS)
Heats hold the bar high and have long been in the top three in the East. Eric Spoelstra managed to put a good team game and in general brought his team to a new level.
Miami started a little fever lately, as victories alternate with defeats, but the club has a good opportunity to catch up with Boston, so the confrontation with Indiana is no less important in terms of victory, as well as for the wards of Nate Macmillan. Heat are great in defense, in principle, the opponent has the same trump cards, so the meeting promises to be tense.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Heat are the best team record wise win at home, but on the road the Heat are an even 9-9.
- Indiana is 15-4 win playing at home thus far.
- This should be a defensive minded game, as both teams have a top 10 scoring defense.
- The Heat also have the 2nd best 3-point defense, while the Pacers have the 4th best.
- This could be an issue for both offense’s, as both teams excel behind the arch. This has the makings of being a low scoring game, with both defense’s being stout.
- Miami are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Miami’s last 14 games.
- Miami are 7-2 SU in their last 9 games.
- Miami are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against Indiana.
- Miami are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against Indiana.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Miami’s last 5 games on the road.
- Miami are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Indiana.
- Miami are 14-5 SU in their last 19 games this season.
- Miami are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Miami’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana’s last 7 games.
- Indiana are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Indiana’s last 8 games against Miami.
- Indiana are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Indiana are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Miami.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Indiana are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Indiana are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- Miami Heat: Jimmy Butler, Justise Winslow
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, Malcolm Brogdon
A very interesting and at the same time fundamental confrontation awaits us, because the teams are similar in their style of play, though Indiana has an advantage in the form of a home arena, where Nate Macmillan’s wards act with special motivation. In our opinion, the hosts from the first minutes will begin to put pressure on the Miami and achieve their goal, so we offer a bet on the victory of the Pacers.
- MoneyLine Pick: Miami Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: IND Pacers -1 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 209.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers: 109:107