Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls. Friday January 10, 2020, 8:00 PM (EST), United Centre, Chicago, IL.
On January 10, Chicago will try to beat Indiana on the home court, and we could not leave you without a forecast for this match. Will we see a fight? – read below.
Indiana Pacers 23-15 (19-17-2 ATS)
The Pacers could not stand the competition and again fell to the sixth line, where in principle they feel comfortable, since the closest pursuer of the Orlando is noticeably behind. Nate McMillan’s guys are betting on defense, because after the injury of Victor Oladipo, another tactic did not work.
In the previous meeting, the Pacers lost to Miami with a crushing score of 108-122, which clearly affected the players’ self-esteem, because the hosts hoped for a different result. Indiana will try to rectify the situation in a duel against Chicago, but do not forget that the Bulls have nothing to lose, as they are already losing to everyone in a row.
Chicago Bulls 13-25 (18-19-1 ATS)
Jim Boylen’s wards had a good opportunity to stay in the middle of the Eastern Conference standings, but as a result of this, the team began to lose points in almost every match. Bulls got into the game hole and can not get out of it.
Recall that for five consecutive fights Chicago has been without victories and this is a big problem, but because of the unsuccessful performances of the rivals there is an opportunity to cling to the tenth line. The next meeting is very important for the Bulls and the mood will be appropriate.
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- The last six personal matches ended in a victory for Indiana.
- Chicago cannot win in the home arena for three games.
- This season, the Pacers have won eight away victories.
- Indiana are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 5 games.
- Indiana are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- Indiana are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games against Chicago.
- Indiana are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Indiana are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Chicago.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Indiana’s last 8 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Indiana are 1-6-2 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Chicago are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games.
- Chicago are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games against Indiana.
- Chicago are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games at home.
- Chicago are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Indiana.
- Chicago are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- Chicago are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Chicago’s last 6 games played on a Friday.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo, Domantas Sabonis, Malcolm Brogdon
- Chicago Bulls: Otto Porter Jr., Lauri Markkanen, Wendell Carter Jr.
Indiana Pacers vs Chicago Bulls Predictions
We assume that the hosts will gather their strength and impose a fight on the opponent, because Chicago has been losing to almost everyone recently, so there is only one way out – go all-in. Indiana acts competently, but now the team of Nate Macmillan is far from the optimal form, so we offer a bet on the Bulls.
- MoneyLine Pick: Chicago Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: IND Pacers +4 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 212.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: IND vs CHI 106 : 113