January 06, 2020, 7:00 PM ET. Spectrum Center. Indiana Pacers vs Charlotte. Charlotte has won the last two games. Indiana was defeated in her last two games.
Indiana Pacers 22-14 (18-16-2 ATS)
Indiana, today, ranks sixth in the Eastern Conference. In 5 extreme fights only one victory of the team was recorded. In the last championship game, the Pacers fought with Atlanta. Being the favorite of the confrontation, Indiana did not reveal her full potential and won only in the second and third quarter of the match. In this fight, Atlanta was more effective, and won the match with a score of 116:111. This match was preceded by the defeat of the team in the home game against Denver.
Charlotte Hornets 15-23 (18-18-2 ATS)
Charlotte is ninth in the East. The team has 15 victories in 23 fights played. In their last NBA regular season game, the team played against Dallas. Playing away, the team has demonstrated its intransigence and high efficiency. The main time of the match ended with a score of 103:103. But in overtime, the Hornets were more successful. The final score of the match is 120: 123, in favor of Charlotte. Before this game, the team recorded a victory in the away match against Cleveland.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Indiana are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indiana’s last 6 games.
- Indiana are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- Indiana are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Indiana are 1-9 ATS in their last 10 games when playing on the road against Charlotte.
- Indiana are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Indiana’s last 13 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Indiana are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Charlotte are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Charlotte’s last 7 games.
- Charlotte are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Charlotte’s last 12 games against Indiana.
- Charlotte are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games at home.
- Charlotte are 9-1 ATS in their last 10 games when playing at home against Indiana.
- Charlotte are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Charlotte are 11-2 ATS in their last 13 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Charlotte’s last 6 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Charlotte’s last 10 games played on a Monday.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo, T.J. McConnell, Malcolm Brogdon
- Charlotte Hornets: No Reported Injuries
Pacers vs Hornets Predictions
The guest team is a clear favorite of the upcoming confrontation. But, as the extreme games of the teams show, Indiana is not in her best form, and Charlotte gained a very good shape.
- MoneyLine Pick: IND Pacers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: CHA Hornets +5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 220 Game Total
- Computer Predicted Score IND vs CHR: 110 : 105