January 04, 2020, 7:30 PM ET. State Farm Arena. Atlanta will try to get a second victory in a row in a match against Indiana, and we have prepared a prediction for this meeting. Will the hosts fight back?
Indiana Pacers 22-13 (18-15-2 ATS)
Nate McMillan’s team from match to match proves that you can fight on equal terms with leaders even without world stars in the composition. The “pacers” expect Victor Oladipo to return to the floor, which is projected to recover in late January.
The team had already bypassed Philadelphia in the standings, but recent defeats forced Indiana to fall back to the sixth line of the Eastern Conference. Recall that in a previous meeting, the club lost to Denver with a score of 116-124.
Pacers are counting on victory in the next match against the underdog, but Atlanta is at full strength at home, all the more so hawks no longer need to worry about the result, so guests are clearly not waiting for an easy walk.
Atlanta Hawks 7-28 (15-20 ATS)
“Hawks” made big plans for the season, though the frequent injuries of the leaders and serious competition quickly put the team in place. If at the start of the championship the Lloyd Pierce club showed a still stable game, now it is difficult to say so about it.
Atlanta could not win as many as ten matches, but the team broke through in the last meeting, because it dealt with Orlando (101-93). The opponent was not ready for such pressure, as he expected to see the disassembled outsider, but he paid with defeat.
The Hawks are returning to their home walls in a good mood, but immediately we need to prepare for the arrival of Indiana, which aims to take away points from the State Farm Arena, so we will have something to see.
Betting Tips Statistic
- In the last five personal games, Atlanta has never lost more than ten points.
- Indiana cannot win away games in three matches.
- “Hawks” got three home victories this season.
- Indiana are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- Indiana are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games.
- Indiana are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games against Atlanta.
- Indiana are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games against Atlanta.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Indiana’s last 7 games on the road.
- Indiana are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- Indiana are 13-7 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- Indiana are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Indiana are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- Atlanta are 4-8 ATS in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games.
- Atlanta are 1-11 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Atlanta’s last 15 games against Indiana.
- Atlanta are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Atlanta are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Indiana.
- Atlanta are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Atlanta are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Atlanta’s last 10 games played in January.
- Indiana Pacers: Victor Oladipo, Malcolm Brogdon, Edmond Sumner
- Atlanta Hawks: John Collins
Indiana Pacers vs Atlanta Hawks Predictions
The last defeat will help Atlanta players believe in themselves, especially in the next meeting against Indiana, Lloyd Pierce’s wards will be able to count on the support of the home audience. The hosts have no particular problems, so we expect a fight and offer a bet on Hawks victory.
- MoneyLine Pick: ATL Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: ATL -3 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: OVER 222 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score IND vs ATL: 110.0 : 112.5