Prediction for Kansas City – Houston January 12, 2020, Sunday. You can watch the broadcast of the match online the betting office of the Betting League – bets are also accepted there. Houston has already beaten Kansas City this season. Does Texans get it in the playoffs?
Houston Texans 11-6 (8-8-1 ATS)
Houston participated in the previous round. “Texans” were able to take advantage of the factor of their site and yet passed the “Buffalo”. True, for this they needed to play overtime since most of the time ended with the score 19-19. But in the end, “Houston” still pulled out a victory.
Kansas City Chiefs 12-4 (11-5 ATS)
“Chiefs” still managed to jump to the second line in their conference. In the last match, they defeated the “Los Angeles Chargers” with a score of 31-21 and, taking advantage of the flotilla of “New England”, took their place. For the “Patriots” this was a fatal mistake, as it cost them to continue the fight. But “Kansas City” missed the first round of elimination matches and will now play in the quarter-finals.
- Under is 4-0 in Texans last 4 road games.
- Texans are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games following an ATS win.
- Texans are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
- Under is 4-1 in Texans last 5 games on grass.
- Under is 21-6 in Texans last 27 games after allowing more than 150 yards rushing in their previous game.
Kansas City Chiefs
- Chiefs are 5-0-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall.
- Chiefs are 3-0-1 ATS in their last 4 games after allowing more than 350 total yards in their previous game.
- Chiefs are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight-up win.
- Chiefs are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games as a favorite.
- Chiefs are 4-0-1 ATS in their last 5 games on grass.
- Houston Texans: Johnathan Joseph, Joe Webb III, Tashaun Gipson Sr., Lamar Miller, Senio Kelemete, Will Fuller V, Dylan Cole, Jordan Akins, Jordan Thomas, Tytus Howard, Kahale Warring
- Kansas City Chiefs: Chad Henne, Morris Claiborne, Spencer Ware, Xavier Williams, Travis Kelce, Chris Jones, Andrew Wylie, Marcus Kemp, Breeland Speaks, Darrel Williams, Juan Thornhill
Houston Texans vs Kansas City Chiefs Prediction
In October, “Texans” defeated “Kansas City” (31-24) on the road. Despite this, bookmakers do not believe in the success of “Texans” and consider it a favorite of “Chefs”. We disagree with them and doubt that the “leaders” will win a landslide victory. “Houston” looked good in recent fights, so it is able to repel the favorite. Prediction – Houston handicap (+10) points for 1.80.
- MoneyLine Pick: Kansas City Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Houston Texans -9.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Under 51
- Computer Predicted Score: Houston Texans vs Kansas City 11.8 : 36.5