Memphis is eager for the playoffs, but on January 14, the Bears will have a home meeting with Houston. Will the Grizzlies survive? – read in our prediction.
Houston Rockets 26-12 (19-19 ATS)
It is possible that the match against Memphis Houston will play without Russell Westbrook. According to the press center of the team, he will miss this match and will be released on the floor only in a confrontation with Portland. Probably because of this, the coefficient on the victory of the Rockets has fallen significantly. Recently, the “rockets” looked pretty good. They managed to defeat the Philadelphia (118-108), Atlanta (122-115) and Minnesota (139-109). In another meeting, d’Anthony wards lost to Oklahoma (92-113).
Memphis Grizzlies 18-22 (21-18-1 ATS)
Memphis produced a fantastic series of five consecutive victories and jumped to the eighth line of the Western Conference. In those matches, the Grizzlies defeated the Clippers (140-114), the Phoenix (121-114), the Minnesota (119-112), the San Antonio (134-121) and the Golden State ( 122-102). The Morant-Jackson-Brooks trio was sold in earnest. From this trinity depends on the whole picture of the game “bears.” But other players sometimes perform well. It is worth noting the excellent game of “Memphis” in their native walls. In the last eight matches, the Grizzlies suffered only one defeat.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Houston have won 8 of their last 9 matches.
- In November, the Rockets away beat Memphis with a score of 107-100.
- Houston have won 7 of their last 10 matches on foreign floors.
- Houston are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Houston are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games against Memphis.
- Houston are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against Memphis.
- Houston are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- Houston are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Memphis.
- Houston are 9-3 SU in their last 12 games this season.
- Houston are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Houston’s last 5 games played on a Tuesday.
- Memphis are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of Memphis’ last 16 games.
- Memphis are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Memphis’ last 12 games against Houston.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Memphis’ last 10 games at home.
- Memphis are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games when playing at home against Houston.
- Memphis are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games this season.
- Memphis are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Memphis’ last 8 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Memphis are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games played in January.
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook, Clint Capela
- Memphis Grizzlies: Andre Iguodala, Jae Crowder, Brandon Clarke
Houston Rockets vs Memphis Grizzlies Predictions
“Memphis” was sold in earnest, but it was time for the “bears” to lose. Such teams are not very stable. A series of five consecutive victories can already be considered a great success for the Grizzlies. Given the history of personal meetings, we believe that Houston is obliged to beat such an opponent even without Westbrook.
You can bet here:
- MoneyLine Pick: Houston Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Houston Rockets -4,5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Under 238