On January 8, regular matches will be held in the NBA as part of the regular season. Our editorial team prepared a prediction for our readers for the Atlanta Hawks – Houston Rockets match. The game will be held in Atlanta at the State Farm Arena.
Houston Rockets 24-11 (18-17 ATS)
“Houston Rockets” after 35 matches played confidently takes 3rd place in the West. James Harden and his team won 24 victories and lost 11 times. Now the “Rockets” are in good shape, in the last 10 matches have been won 7 victories.
Today, Houston Rockets is the most productive team in the NBA. On average, Michael D’ Anthony’s team scores 119.4 points per game. And the leader of the Texans, James Harden, is the most productive player in the entire league. He has 38.4 points on average per match.
Atlanta, recently, is a very convenient rival for the Rockets. In the last 5 meetings, Houston Rockets won 5 victories. And the minimum difference in these games was 8 points. The last game ended with a crushing score of 158-111 in favor of the Houston Rockets.
Atlanta Hawks 8-29 (16-21 ATS)
Atlanta is expected to occupy the last 15th place in the Eastern Conference. The team won only 8 victories in 37 games. This is the worst result among all 30 teams in the NBA. Perhaps the only bright spot on the team is Trey Young. Moments with his participation regularly fall into the highlights of the game day.
But not one player, but five is entering the court, so the results of the hawks are very poor. The composition of the “Hawks” and so is not the best, so also injuries interfere. Because of which the game will definitely be missed by Parker and Fernando. Also under questions, participation in the Turner game.
Atlanta games are often very productive. This is due to the terrible Hawks defense game. For 37 matches, the team conceded 4341 points. This is an average of 117.32 points per match, only Washington has the worst result per match.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Houston has won the last four face-to-face meetings.
- On the road, Atlanta has not beaten the Rockets since 2017.
- In the last four matches, the Hawks did not lose with a difference of 15 or more points.
- Under is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 Wednesday games
- 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games vs a team with a winning % below 400
- 6-1 ATS in their last 7 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game
- 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite
- 1-5 ATS in their last 6 road games vs. a team with a losing home record
- Under is 6-1 in Hawks last 7 games following an ATS loss
- Over is 6-2 in Hawks last 8 Wednesday games
- 2-5 ATS in their last 7 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game
- 2-5 ATS in their last 7 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game
- 3-7 ATS in their last 10 games playing on 1 days rest
- Houston Rockets: Russell Westbrook
- Atlanta Hawks: Jabari Parker, Bruno Fernando
Houston Rockets vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction
In the current championship, Houston defeated Atlanta with a score of 158:111 on his home court. There is no doubt that the Rockets will win again. In all respects, Houston looks stronger than his opponent. Even the native stands will not help Atlanta to avoid defeat. Our prediction for the NBA is Houston’s victory, with a handicap of (-7.5), for 1.85.
- MoneyLine Pick: Houston Rockets – 370
- Against the Spread Pick: Atlanta Hawks +8 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 235.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score Houston vs Atlanta: 3 : 28