The wait is finally over, and the new MLS 2020 season is starting with plenty of interesting matches this Saturday. February 29, 2020 at 3:30 PM ET. BBVA Stadium ( 2200 Texas Ave, Houston, TX 77003, US ) will host Saturday’s football match between Houston Dynamo and LA Galaxy, who face each other at the start of the new MLS campaign. Houston Dynamo and L.A. Galaxy get their seasons underway in what should be a tough game for both of them and both will be looking to start with a positive result. Both teams have finished the pre-season period with a lot of inconsistency, so it will be fun to see who is about to get a better start.
We have analyze the odds and sports betting lines within, while providing betting analysis, picks, and tips for this matchup.
Houston enter the 2020 MLS season without many expectations after a season that didn’t inspire many last year. Dynamo lost 18 times, eventually finishing in 19th position, eight points off the playoffs.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Maric; Bizama, Struna, Figueroa, Lundqvist; Vera, Boniek, Martinez; Elis, Manotas, Quintero
Unavailable: Not Reported
Doubtful: Elis (Injured)
Last season saw LA Galaxy qualify for the playoffs before them knocked out city rival Los Angeles FC.
Predicted line-up (4-3-3): Bingham; Feltscher, Gonzalez, DePuy, Insua; Corona, Kitchen, Lletget; Katai, Hernandez, Pavon
Unavailable: E. Alvarez (Injured)
Doubtful: Steres (Illness), Dos Santos (Injured)
Houston vs LA Galaxy Predictions
- Prediction: Houston Dynamo Will Win
- Houston vs LA Galaxy Revolution Score Prediction: 2-1
- Best Pick: BTTS
New to Sports Betting?
Betting Tips Stats
The teams held 29 in-person matches. In 10 cases, the Houston Dynamo team won. The Los Angeles Galaxy team has 13 wins. In 6 matches, the rivals failed to identify the strongest. The goal difference is 39-42 in favor of the Los Angeles Galaxy team.
- Scores at home in 20 of the last 22 matches in the MLS tournament.
- Misses in 19 of 21 last matches.
- Misses in the first half in 6 of their last 7 matches.
- Scores and misses in 7 of 8 last matches.
- Total over 2.5 goals played in 7 of their last 8 matches.
- Scores in 14 games in a row.
- Scores in the second half in 9 consecutive matches in the tournament of the MLS.
- Misses in 18 of the last 19 matches.
- Skips in the second half in 12 games in a row.
- Scores and misses in 12 games in a row.
- Scores and misses in the second half in 9 consecutive matches in the MLS tournament.
- Total over 2.5 goals played in 18 of their last 19 matches.
- He scores more than 1.5 goals in 11 of the last 12 matches in the MLS tournament.