In the next match of the NBA regular season program, Golden State Warriors will meet with Utah Jazz. Both teams have a good run. Who will win? See our prediction.
- MoneyLine Pick: Utah Jazz Will Win -8.5
- Against the Spread Pick: Golden State Warriors +8.5
- Over Under Pick: 216.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Utah Jazz will win 118-105
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus
Utah Jazz 30-13 (23-19-1 ATS)
The Jazzmen, although not being at the very top in the west (6th place), they give out a pretty good season, having no all-star players in the roster. In the last 10 matches, the team lost only 3 times, which indicates its good condition. They’ve got defeated against Blazers and Rockets which are quite strong opponents, even for Utah. The game against Houston took place turned out to be quite interesting but the outcome of the match was too dreadful for Utah – a major defeat 98: 125. Donovan Mitchell stands out among other players – 26 points, 9 assists and 6 rebounds.
Golden State Warriors 10-35 (22-22-1 ATS)
Warriors are on the 1st line of the Western Conference, having 40 wins in 55 matches. Noone can stop the team – Warriors won in 14 of their last 15 meetings. The only defeat the boys of Steve Kerr suffered at the home against the Sixers. The Warriors eventually lost 104:113. Stephen Curry, conducting one of the best seasons of his career scored 41 points, 6 assists and 4 rebounds. After losing to Philadelphia, the team has already beaten 4 rivals in a row. They managed to win the Lakers, Spurs, Suns and Hit. The meeting with the latter turned out to be hot where the winner was decided only in the end. 120:118 in favor of Golden State.
Betting Tips Statistic
- 9 wins in the last 10 matches and the current series of 4 consecutive wins – excellent results for Golden State
- Utah scored 7 wins in last 10 matches
- A total of 228 points took place in 3 of the last 6 GSW games and in 4 Jazz games
- The teams met twice this season, and each recorded a victory in its asset
Betting Odds Trends
- Utah are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah’s last 5 games.
- Utah are 12-1 SU in their last 13 games.
- Utah are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games against Golden State.
- Utah are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against Golden State.
- Utah are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Utah are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Golden State.
- Utah are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Utah’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Utah’s last 6 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
Golden State Warriors
- Golden State are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Golden State’s last 8 games.
- Golden State are 1-11 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Golden State’s last 11 games against Utah.
- Golden State are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Golden State are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing at home against Utah.
- Golden State are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Golden State’s last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Golden State’s last 12 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Golden State are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games played in January.
- Utah Jazz: Rudy Gobert
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Glenn Robinson III, Kevon Looney
Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz Prediction
We believe that we will see an extremely interesting game. Although the teams are in the playoff zone, both of them still need to strengthen their positions in the table of the west. Given the recent meetings of both rivals, I think that the meeting will turn out to be fruitful. Utah Jazz will win 118-105