Closing the game day on January 10 in the NBA will be a confrontation at the Staples Center, where the Clippers will host the Golden State. Can sailboats cope with the main outsider of the Western Conference? – read in our prediction.
Golden State Warriors 9-30 (18-20-1 ATS)
It seems that the Golden State will not get out of the bottom of the standings of the West. At the moment, the “warriors” only nine victories. This is four less than the 14th New Orleans. The whole situation is aggravated by injuries of the leading players of the team. For example, in the infirmary are Stefan Curry, Clay Thompson, and D’Angelo Russell.
The last time Kerr wards won last year when they beat the Phoenix. But then Russell played. After that, the Warriors lost to Dallas (121-141), San Antonio (113-117), Minnesota (84-98), Detroit (104-111), Sacramento (98 -111) and Milwaukee (87-107).
Los Angeles Clippers 26-12 (21-17 ATS)
Before the regular season, most experts considered the Clippers as one of the main contenders for victory in the league. But while the “sailboats” do not live up to the expectations assigned to them. Half of the regular season has almost been played, and Doc Rivers wards occupy only the third line in the standings.
The lag behind the first Lakers is four wins. Given how LeBron James and the company perform, catching them will not be easy.
The Clippers spent their last match at home against the Knicks. In that meeting, the sailboats celebrated the victory with a score of 135-132. But before that, Rivers wards lost to Memphis (114-140), and also beat Detroit (126-112).
Betting Odds Tips Statistic
- Golden State has won 3 of their last 5 face-to-face meetings.
- In the last five home games, Clippers did not win with a difference of more than 14 points.
- In the last seven away matches, the Warriors did not lose with a difference of more than 15 points.
Golden State Warriors
- Warriors are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 Friday games.
- Under is 7-1 in Warriors last 8 games following an ATS win.
- Under is 7-1 in Warriors last 8 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Over is 5-1 in Warriors last 6 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Over is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than 600.
Los Angeles Clippers
- Over is 7-0 in Clippers last 7 games following a straight-up win.
- Over is 5-0 in Clippers last 5 games as a home favorite.
- Over is 5-0 in Clippers last 5 home games.
- Clippers are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 Friday games.
- Over is 6-1 in Clippers last 7 games as a favorite.
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, D’Angelo Russell, Kevon Looney
- Los Angeles Clippers: Paul George
Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers Prediction
Bookmakers have little doubt that Clippers will win. But it seems to us that there will be no defeat. “Sailboats” play in the style of “run-n-gan” and pay little attention to protecting their own ring. This is a great chance for young Golden State players to prove themselves. Given how Kerr’s wards played in recent meetings, we offer to play a positive handicap on the guests.
- MoneyLine Pick: LA Clippers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Golden State Warriors +14.5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Under 221.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers 101.5 : 118.5