Golden State, as part of the guest match of the next game day of the NBA regular season, will leave for Colorado, where it will try to put up worthy resistance to local Denver. Both teams represent the Western Conference, but are in very different weight categories. The fact is that the owners of the floor are among the leaders, and the guests sadly weave at the very bottom of the table. What are the odds of the Warriors? Check our free prediction.
Tuesday March 3th, 2020 at 9:00 PM ET. Pepsi Center (1000 Chopper Cir, Denver, CO 80204, US).
Golden State Warriors
Only 21% of matches were won by the team of the season. These results do not allow the club to rise from the last place of the conference. Playing away, Golden State won 20% of the meetings. In an last game, the Warriors hosted Washington. Having won in the 2nd and final quarters, the team couldn’t win the match. The match ended with a score of (110:124), in favor of Washington. Before that, the Golden State won the match with the Phoenix.
Golden State has long been playing out the current regular season. A team from San Francisco has already earned the title of the worst team of the regular season. Warriors are worse off than others on the road, where 24 of 30 matches have already lost. That is why they have little chance of leaving against a favorite. The wards of Steve Kerr have few chances in this game, but this doesn’t mean that his team will not try to win this match.
Nuggets close the top three championship teams. In the current championship, the club won 68% of matches. A distinctive feature of Denver is a confident game on the home floor, where the team was able to win 77% of the matches. Only Los Angeles Clippers have a better indicator. In their last game, Denver hosted Toronto. The teams left for a long break with a score of (73:69), in favor of the host team. The hosts also confidently won the second part of the game. The match ended with the score – (133:118), in favor of Denver.
Michael Mellone’s wards in the last 10 home games suffered only two defeats, this is not surprising for the team taking third place in the conference. Of course, it’s a shame that the Clippers went around them and moved one position lower, but that still doesn’t mean anything, since the teams will have to play more than 20 matches before the end of the season.
Nikola showing he’s QB1 material with Peyton Manning and Drew Lock sitting courtside! pic.twitter.com/ftEq2G2sjL— Denver Nuggets (@nuggets) March 2, 2020
Warriors vs Nuggets Prediction
Summing up the results of this match, we see that there is a huge gap between the teams in the Western Conference, and recent games clearly demonstrate the superiority of Denver. Therefore, it makes sense to put in this match only on them, in addition, they will perform at home. Golden State has the worst League difference between scored and missed points – minus 9.1 points. There is no doubt that Denver will win the match. In all respects, the Nuggets are superior to their opponent.
- Full-Game Side Bet: Denver Nuggets Will Win
- Full-Game Total Pick: Total Go Over
Public Consensus and Computer Picks
|March 3th. Warriors @ Nuggets||ATS||Total|
|Score Prediction||109 – 128||238|
|Computer Pick||DEN (-15)||Push 216,5|
|Public Consensus Pick||DEN (-15)||Over 216,5|
|Consensus Bet %||57%||43%|
New to Sports Betting?
Below you can find useful information about tonight NBA game: stats, betting odds trends and so on.
Betting Tips Statistic
Last Game Highlights
Amazing show was on Chase Center, on January 16, Golden State Warriors hosted Denver Nuggets. This fight was for the last seconds. Highlights of this match show the best moments of this confrontation. Just a couple of points divided teams.
Last 6 H2H Games
|17/01/20||Golden State||131 – 134||Denver|
|11/07/19||Denver||69 – 73||Golden State|
|03/04/19||Golden State||116 – 102||Denver|
|09/03/19||Golden State||122 – 105||Denver|
|16/01/19||Denver||111 – 142||Golden State|
|22/10/18||Denver||100 – 98||Golden State|
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Kevon Looney, Alen Smailagic, Ky Bowman
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap, Noah Vonleh
Standings and Records
|Golden State Warriors||vs||Denver Nuggets|
|15 in Western Conference||Conference Standings||2 in Western Conference|
|5 in Pacific Division||Division Standings||1 in Northwest Division|
|Lost 1||Streak||Won 1|
|Golden State Warriors||Offensive stats||Denver Nuggets|
|43.54||Field Goal, %||47.01|
|80.77||Free Throw, %||77.63|
|33.37||3 Point Field Goal, %||35.90|
|Golden State Warriors||Defensive stats||Denver Nuggets|
|47.61||Field Goal, %||45.73|
|77.64||Free Throw, %||75.94|
|39.11||3 Point Field Goal, %||34.32|
Golden State vs Denver Betting Odds Trends
- 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of last 5 games.
- 1-9 SU in their last 10 games.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Denver.
- 13-7 SU in their last 20 games against Denver.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of last 10 games when playing on the road against Denver.
- 3-14 SU in their last 17 games this season.
- 1-16 SU in their last 17 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of last 13 games against an opponent in the Northwest Division division.
- 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of last 12 games.
- 7-3 SU in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of last 18 games against Golden State.
- 7-1 SU in their last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of last 10 games when playing at home against Golden State.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of last 8 games this season.
- 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western Conference conference.
- 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Pacific Division division.
- 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games played in March.
At what time do the teams play?
The game time is March 3, 2020, 9:00 PM ET
Where to watch the game?
NBCS Bay Area, Altitude
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Golden State Warriors is the 15th team in the Western Conference and Denver Nuggets is the 2th team in the Western Conference
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Golden State Warriors have 13 wins and 48 losses. Denver Nuggets have 41 wins and 19 losses