On January 24, in the 19th round of the Turkish championship, the game Genclerbirligi – Gaziantep will be held at the Ankara 19 Mays Arena.
Predictions and Tips
- MoneyLine Pick: Will be a draw
- Over Under Pick: Best draw +260
- Total Consensus: 2.5
- Computer Predicted Score: Genclerbirligi 2:2 Gaziantep
The Genclerbirligi is now not in optimal shape and has led an inexpressive five-match segment. The capital’s assets have one victory and a draw in their field with three away defeats, two of which were in previous rounds. During this time, they were marked by eight goals scored (1.6 per game), and the opponents were allowed to score 14 times (2.8 per game). As for the successes in the home stadium, the “red-blacks” played nine games in which they celebrated victory twice, shared points with rivals four times and left the field three times in the rank of the defeated. On average, the Genclerbirligi scores about 1.33 goals and misses 1.44 goals per game at Ankara 19 Mays.
Gaziantep spent the previous five-match leg much more efficiently and gained two wins with two draws and a defeat from one of the Fenerbahçe leaders in the last game. In total, the scoring balance of the Hawks during this time was replenished with eight goals scored (1.6 per game), and six goals (1.2 per match) were added to the missed line. On the account of the “red-blacks” there are only eight trips so far, in which Gaziantep won three times and shared points, and also lost twice. As a rule, in away games, the Hawks score 1.38 goals per game, while they themselves concede two goals.
- Both teams are not particularly effective when playing on the defensive and steadily miss
- Gaziantep scores 1.38 goals per game
- Genclerbirligi scores about 1.33 goals per game
- Genclerbirligi, scored 18 points, located in 13th position and broke away from the relegation zone by only four points
- Gaziantep have 24 points and 10th place with 10 points behind the fourth line
Genclerbirligi vs Gazisehir Gaziantep Head to Head
Genclerbirligi vs Gaziantep Prediction
Both teams are not particularly effective when playing on the defensive and steadily miss. At the same time, in the attack, the Genclerbirligi and Gaziantep act quite confidently for the middle peasants, so they can easily arrange an exchange of scored balls.