In the opening match of the 28th round of the Championship, Fulham will play against Middlesbrough on Friday January 17 – we made a prediction.
Fulham approach to the upcoming fight as one of the contenders for a place in the Championship play-off. At the moment, the team ranked fourth in the standings, trailing the leaders by seven points.
In early December Fulham a little storm, but the coaching staff is gradually manages to stabilize the team game. In the last five rounds of the London club he scored three victories, second only to Reading. The defeat was just at home arena, but in the whole game, Fulham home quite successfully.
Boro in the standings, far below their opponents. The team occupies only 16th place, but the distance to the relegation zone decent – ten points .
It should be noted that the first team in December markedly increased in the game plan, and the results are positive. Over the last eight rounds Middlesbrough lost only Swansea City (1:3) at a party, won with five wins.
- In the last eight home matches Fulham five victories.
- In eight of the last nine home games, Fulham played outlook “total more than 2.5».
- Middlesbrough has won this season at a party just two matches.
- On a visit Middlesbrough scored in the last four-person games in a row.
- In the first round the team played in a draw 0:. 0
Fulham vs Middlesbrough Head To Head
Fulham vs Middlesbrough Prediction
Middlesbrough have gone five league games unbeaten in a drastic turn of form for Jonathan Woodgate’s side and in a congested table they are just eight points from the play-offs in 16th place. Fulham are enjoying their league football too, though, so both teams should have a say in this score.
- Our prediction is Fulham 1-1 Middlesbrough
- Computer Prediction 1-1