Florida Panthers travel to Buffalo, NY to fight Buffalo Sabers at KeyBank Center on Saturday. Florida Panthers come out of victory over Ottawa senators. The Panthers have won three of their last five games and also won a series of two games.
Buffalo Sabers Florida Panthers live score starts on 4.1.2020. at 18:00 UTC time at KeyBank Center stadium, Buffalo, USA in NHL – USA.
Florida Panthers 21-14-5
Florida Panthers have a record of 21 – 14 – 5 in a season and 47 points in total, making them fourth in the Atlantic Division at the moment. Panthers jumped from sixth to fourth place since entering the winning streak.
Buffalo Sabres 18-17-7
The Buffalo Sabers defeated the Edmonton Oilers, losing a series of setbacks in four games, losing to Ottawa Senators and twice to Boston Bruins and Tampa Bay Lightning.
The Buffalo sabers are fifth in the Atlantic division at present, as they fell from second place in their series of defeats, with a record of 18 – 17 – 7. The saber has a terrific center striker Jack Eichel, who leads the team in all major categories of the offensive. Eichel leads the team in points (54), goals (26) and assistants (28). This year, Jack Eichel chose the All-Star Game.
- Florida is 20-20 ATS this season
- Panthers are 9-4 in their last 13 vs. a team with a losing record.
- Buffalo is 24-18 ATS this season
- Sabres are 64-135 in their last 199 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Under is 5-0 in Panthers last 5 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game
- Over is 5-1 in Panthers last 6 games as a favorite
- 5-1 in their last 6 games as a favorite
- Under is 8-2-1 in Panthers last 11 Saturday games
- Over is 4-1 in Panthers last 5 vs Eastern Conference
- 0-6 in their last 6 vs. Atlantic
- Under is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 overall
- Over is 5-1 in Sabres last 6 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game
- Over is 4-1 in Sabres last 5 games a home underdog
- Under is 4-1 in Sabres last 5 Saturday games
- Florida Panthers: Jayce Hawryluk
- Buffalo Sabres: Vladimir Sobotka, Jeff Skinner, Victor Olofsson
Florida Panthers vs Buffalo Sabres Prediction
Despite the Buffalo Sabers victory over the Edmonton Oilers, the Buffalo Sabers have recently been in terrible shape. Both of these teams are close in the standings and had similar seasons, but I think Florida Panthers had a more consistent and balanced season, and this is probably due to the fact that they generally have a more consistent and balanced team. I think that balance helps them win this game in a close victory over Buffalo. Forecasting the final score, Florida Panthers win 3-2.
- Moneyline picks: FloridaWill Win -125
- Against the Spread Pick: Buffalo Sabres 6.5 Point Spread +105
- Over Under Pick: Under 6.5 Game Totals