Toronto will host a battle against Edmonton on January 6, and our website will try to find out in the forecast which team has the best chance to prevail in this confrontation. By the way, “Oilmen” won the last time against “Leaves” in the season 2015/2016. Will they be able to repeat success? Toronto Maple Leafs Edmonton Oilers live score (and video online live stream*) starts on 6.1.2020. at 7:00 PM time at Scotiabank Arena stadium, Toronto, Canada in NHL – USA.
Edmonton Oilers 22-17-5
Edmonton is now actively fighting to maintain its place in the playoff zone in the West, and so far is on the seventh line. After a series of setbacks, the team scores points in three meetings in a row. So, the “Oilmen” defeated the “Rangers” with a score of 7: 5, after which they lost “Buffalo” (2: 3 OT) in overtime and quite unexpectedly pulled away Victoria from “Boston” – 4: 1. Not without the goals scored by the leaders in the last match – Dreisaytl and McDavid scored goals.
Toronto Maple Leafs 24-14-5
Toronto is in great shape and has again won three games in a row. Already, the team entered the top five of the Eastern Conference, while having an asset of 53 points. At the start of the season, the team had to change their coach, and after that the results gradually began to improve. For example, Canadians were able to defeat Minnesota (4: 1), Winnipeg (6: 3) and even sorted out the Islanders dry by sending three goals to the Islanders goal – 3: 0.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Toronto has won seven consecutive matches against Edmonton.
- Edmonton lost in three out of five matches.
- The Leaves have a series of three victories.
- The last three fights between the teams went with a total over 4.5.
- Edmonton are 4-9 SU in their last 13 games.
- Edmonton are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games against Toronto.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Edmonton’s last 5 games on the road.
- Edmonton are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Toronto.
- Edmonton are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Edmonton’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
Toronto Maple Leafs
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Toronto’s last 9 games.
- Toronto are 9-1 SU in their last 10 games.
- Toronto are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Toronto are 7-0 SU in their last 7 games when playing at home against Edmonton.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Toronto’s last 17 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Toronto’s last 10 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Edmonton Oilers: Matt Benning
- Toronto Maple Leafs: Jake Muzzin, Trevor Moore, Andreas Johnsson, Ilya Mikheyev
Edmonton Oilers vs Toronto Maple Leafs Predictions
In our opinion, the teams will delight the fans with a productive match and scored goals, but still Toronto, as he is in great shape and in the last matches did not allow anyone to beat himself, will win Victoria. In addition, Edmonton has not won against Leaves for a long time, so this is another argument in favor of the hosts.
- MoneyLine Pick: Toronto Maple Leafs Will Win -200
- Against the Spread Pick: Edmonton Oilers Point Spread +159
- Over Under Pick: Over Under Pick: Over 4.5 Game Totals