“Calgary” will fight with “Edmonton” on January 11 in the next match of the regular season of the NHL, and we will try to give an accurate prediction for this match. Will the match be productive or will it pass with a minimum number of goals scored? Look for the answer to the question below.
Edmonton Oilers 24-17-5
“Edmonton” also gradually began to “wake up” and recover from a long stagnation. The team is conducting an excellent away series and has already celebrated success in three meetings. “Oil workers” were able to achieve Victoria against “Boston” (4: 2), “Toronto” (6: 4) and “Montreal” (4: 2). In each case, they sent at least four goals to the opponent’s goal. By the way, Dave Tippett’s squad has the same number of points with Calgary, so the upcoming match will be of a fundamental nature.
Calgary Flames 24-17-5
“Calgary” losing two matches on his ice got four wins in a row. After an unsuccessful series of matches, the Lights defeated the Rangers (4: 3), Minnesota (5: 4 and 2: 1), and Chicago (2: 1). In the last two meetings, the team did not miss more than one goal, but scored twice. These victories allowed the wards of Jeff Ward to gain a foothold in the seventh line of the Western Conference and three points ahead of Vancouver.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The previous two out of four matches between the teams went with a total under 5.5.
- Edmonton” last two fights out of four had a total of under 5.5.
- Calgary won the last match against the Oil Industry with a score of 5: 1.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Calgary’s last 6 games.
- Calgary are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Calgary’s last 5 games at home.
- Calgary are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games this season.
- Calgary are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of Calgary’s last 17 games played in January.
- Edmonton are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Edmonton are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games against Calgary.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Edmonton’s last 7 games on the road.
- Edmonton are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- Edmonton are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Edmonton’s last 5 games played in January.
- Edmonton Oilers: Matt Benning
- Calgary Flames: No Reported Injuries
Edmonton Oilers vs Calgary Flames Predictions
We think that the match will turn out to be grass-roots, as Edmonton has already “eaten up” during this away series, so it’s unlikely that many goals can be expected from the Neftyaniks. “Calgary” also recently focused on the game on the defensive and began to miss a little and, based on this, we pick the total under.
- MoneyLine Pick: Calgary Flames Will Win -145
- Against the Spread Pick: Calgary Flames -0.5 Poimt Spread
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Under 6
- Computer Predicted Score: EDMONTON OILERS 2 – 3 CALGARY FLAMES