Boston Bruins Edmonton Oilers live score starts on 4.1.2020. at 18:00 UTC time at TD Garden stadium, Boston, MA, USA in NHL – USA.
Edmonton Oilers will travel to Boston, Massachusetts on Saturday to play against the Bruins in a West and East Conference match. In their last game, the Oilers were defeated by the Buffalo Sabres 3–2 in overtime. The oil workers scored goals from Riley Sheehan and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, but that was not enough to defeat the Sabres. Edmonton goalkeeper Mike Smith accepted the defeat in the net for the Oilers, as he made 3 goals on 26 shots that he faced against Buffalo.
Edmonton Oilers 21-17-5
Edmonton is now 21-17-5 in the season and is currently in 4th place in the Pacific Division. Edmonton’s crime goes through Connor McDavid, who leads the Oilers in glasses with 64 and helps with 42 in the season. The Oilers leading scorer is Leon Draisaitl, who scored 23 goals this season. Until now, Edmonton’s goalkeepers have generally been worthy this year when Mike Smith recorded a 7-9-3 record with 1 loss and goals averaging 3.11. Mikko Koskinen has a record of 14-8-2 with 1 loss and a goal against an average of 2.85. Edmonton enters Saturday’s game with 1 player listed on their injury report, and Oscar Klefbom is listed as day by day.
Boston Bruins 24-7-11
The Boston Bruins welcomed the Edmonton Oilers in the city, losing their last 2-1 game in overtime against Columbus Blue Jackets. The Bruins received their only goal from David Pastrnak in the power play at 11:07 of the 2nd period with assists from Torey Krug and Patrice Bergeron. Boston’s goalkeeper Tuukka Rusk was saddled with a defeat in the net against the Blue Jackets, allowing 2 goals for 33 shots.
This season, the Bruins are 24-7-11 and take 1st place in Atlanta. David Pastrnak leads the Bruins with points from 60 in the season. Pastrnak also leads the Bruins in the number of goals for the year, as he recorded 30 in a season. Brad Marchand is Boston’s leader in gears from 39 on a year. Boston’s goalkeepers have been strong all season since Tuukka Rusk is currently 15-4-6 with 2 defeats and goals averaging 2.30. Reserve goalkeeper Yaroslav Khalak currently has a record of 9-3-5 with 3 stops and scored an average goal of 2.20. The Bruins have 5 players in the injury report, as Anton Blidh and Charlie McAvoy are in the stock of injured, Jakub Lauko and Connor Clifton are in second place, and David Krejci is listed every day.
- Oilers are 7-2 in the last 9 meetings.
- Oilers are 3-9 in the last 12 meetings in Boston.
- Over is 3-0-1 in Oilers last 4 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game
- Under is 3-0-1 in Oilers’ last 4 games as a road underdog
- Under is 3-0-1 in Oilers’ last 4 road games
- 0-4 in their last 4 games playing on 1 days rest
- 1-6 in their last 7 vs. Atlantic
- Under is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 overall
- Under is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 games as a favorite
- Over is 3-0-1 in Bruins last 4 vs Pacific
- Under is 4-0 in Bruins last 4 vs a team with a losing record
- 0-4 in their last 4 vs Western Conference
- Edmonton Oilers: Matt Benning
- Boston Bruins: Kevan Miller, Connor Clifton
Edmonton Oilers vs Boston Bruins Prediction
This season, the Edmonton Oilers scored 2.91 goals per game, while in each game 3.16. The Boston Bruins scored an average of 3.31 goals per game per year while allowing 2.40 goals per game. In the last 5 games, the Oilers have 2-3, and the Bruins have 3-2, but they lost 2 games in a row. In total, 4 of the last 5 games of Boston have passed. Edmonton 3-9 in his last 12 games when playing away with Boston. In this match, I will be with Boston, because this season they have 14-1-9 when they play at home and have more goals per game and fewer goals allowed per game than Edmonton. Boston wins this 4-2.
- Moneyline picks: Boston Will Win -210
- Against the Spread Pick: Edmonton Oilers 1.5 Point Spread +175
- Over Under Pick: Under 5.5 Game Totals