The Rangers on January 31 will meet at home arena with Detroit, and we, in turn, will make a prediction for this fight. The Rangers are a clear favorite of this confrontation, but can they easily deal with Wings?
At what time Detroit Red Wings and New York Rangers play?
January 31, 2020, 7:00 PM ET, Madison Square Garden, NY
Where to watch Red Wings vs Rangers game?
What are the teams’ positions in the standings?
Detroit Red Wings takes the 8st position in Atlantic Division and New York Rangers takes the 7th position in Pacific Division, Western Conference.
How many wins and losses do the teams have?
Red Wings have 12 wins and 35 losings. Rangers have 23 wins and 21 losings.
Red Wings vs Rangers Score Prediction: 1-4
|MoneyLine Pick||Over Under Pick|
|New York Rangers Will Win||Under 6.5 Game Totals|
Full detailed prediction read below
Detroit Red Wings 12-35-4
Wings once again this season scored a series of six defeats, and no one can know how long it will last. The Blashill team loses almost all matches with a difference of two or more goals. For example, in two previous meetings, Red Wings lost to Colorado (3:6) and Minnesota (2:4).
In general, the team held 25 meetings on the road, and was able to win only four times. Recall that Detroit occupies the last row of the overall table.
New York Rangers 23-21-4
The Rangers have shown a good game on their site in recent meetings, but still in the previous two matches lost to Columbus (1:2) and Islanders (2:4). Previously, they managed to triumph twice over the same Islanders (6:2 and 3:2). Broadway Blueshirts still leave themselves chances to reach the playoffs, but for this they need to make an effort.
Now the gap with Carolina is 11 points, and David Quinn’s wards themselves occupy the 13th line of the Eastern Conference.
Betting Tips Statistic
- The Rangers won three of six matches.
- Detroit has a series of six defeats.
- The previous meeting between the teams ended in favor of the hosts with a score of 5:1.
Betting Trends Detroit vs NY Rangers
- 0-6 SU in their last 6 games.
- 5-1 SU in their last 6 games against NY Rangers.
- 0-8 SU in their last 8 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Rangers.
- 0-5 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of last 7 games against an opponent in the Metropolitan division.
- The total has gone OVER in 13 of NY Rangers’ last 18 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of last 10 games against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of last 9 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit.
- 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- Detroit Red Wings: Jonathan Bernier, Anthony Mantha
- New York Rangers: Artemi Panarin, Brendan Lemieux
Red Wings vs Rangers Prediction
In our opinion, the Rangers are now much stronger than their opponent and without any problems can open the defense of the Wings at least five times. Detroit is showing terrible results at a party, and its infirmary is crowded with key players. Based on this, we take the Broadway Blueshirts victore with a handicap.