In the next NHL game, Minnesota will host Detroit. The match will take place on January 23 at the Xcel Energy Center. The meeting starts at 08:00 ET. Prediction for Minnesota – Detroit.
- MoneyLine Pick: Minnesota Will Win -255
- Over Under Pick: Total Will Go Under 6.0
- Computer Predicted Score: Minnesota will win 3:0
Detroit Red Wings 12-34-4
Detroit is the League’s worst team in all respects and looks utterly lower than other rivals. The team lost five games in a row again and in the last away meeting lost to Colorado with a difference of three goals (3:6). It should be noted, that before that Wings lost a home game to Florida (1:4). Jeff Blashill’s team suffers defeat after defeat, although this is absolutely not surprising for him, since the team had lost a number of players and there are practically no leaders in both attack and defense.
Minnesota Wild 22-21-6
Minnesota’s last matches were great and they got two wins. The team was very close to extending the series, but lost in the previous match to Florida (4:5). It should be mentioned that Savages defeated Tampa (3:2) and defeated Dallas (7:0). The players of Bruce Boudreau fixed their game in attack and can easily again make more than three goals per game. However, they are still not succeeding above the 12th line of the Western Conference.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Minnesota won the last game against Detroit.
- Detroit has a series of five defeats.
- Wild won two of the three last matches.
Detroit Red Wings
- Detroit are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games.
- Detroit are 0-7 SU in their last 7 games on the road.
- Detroit are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Detroit’s last 11 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- Minnesota are 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Minnesota’s last 9 games at home.
- Minnesota are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Minnesota are 6-3 SU in their last 9 games against an opponent in the Atlantic division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Minnesota’s last 6 games played on a Wednesday.
- Detroit Red Wings: Jonathan Bernier, Anthony Mantha
- Minnesota Wild: Mikko Koivu
Red Wings vs Wild Flyers Predictions
Looking back how easily Minnesota was able to deal with the Dallas defense in the recent match, we think that Savages will definitely prevail in a meeting with Detroit, showing an effective style. Detroit can’t do anything on the rink this season and the team is really lower than all the other clubs. Our prediction is the Minnesota’s win 3-0