Chicago will try to easily score two points on January 6 in a duel with an outsider in the face of Detroit, and we, in turn, will give a forecast for the event. By the way, the Hawks seem to have leveled off and are now playing stably.Chicago Blackhawks Detroit Red Wings starts on 6.1.2020. at 00:30 UTC time at United Center stadium, Chicago, USA in NHL – USA.
Detroit Red Wings 10-29-3
Detroit Red Wings not so long ago, prevailed over the “San Jose”, while not allowing him to distinguish himself with an abandoned puck – 2: 0. However, in the next match, the goalless miracle ended, and the “Red Wings” were defeated with a score of 1: 4 from the “Dallas”. The only goal then scored Dylan Larkin. We emphasize that the team continues to close the overall league table and scored only 23 points for 42 meetings, which, of course, is very small. Out of the playoffs is now out of the question, since the main goal of the Blashill team is to exit from the last position.
Chicago Blackhawks 18-18-6
Chicago Blackhawks began to recover and actively earn points, so that in the end not to remain this year without participating in the Cup. The team managed to win three matches in a row, while defeating the Islanders (5: 2), Columbus (3: 2 B) and even Calgary (5: 3). But still, in a bitter fight away, they lost to Vancouver with a score of 5: 7, although they led 4: 2 in the course of the meeting. Thanks to good results, Jeremy Colliton’s wards have recently taken the 12th position of the Western Conference and are now only five points behind the eighth line.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Chicago have won the last two out of three matches against Detroit
- “Detroit” lost in the last match with the score 1: 4.
- The hawks prevailed in the previous three out of four encounters.
Detroit Red Wings
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit’s last 6 games.
- Detroit are 1-7 SU in their last 8 games.
- Detroit are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games against Chicago.
- Detroit are 1-10 SU in their last 11 games on the road.
- Detroit are 3-10 SU in their last 13 games when playing on the road against Chicago.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Detroit’s last 9 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games played in January.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games.
- Chicago are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chicago’s last 6 games against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games at home.
- Chicago are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games when playing at home against Detroit.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Chicago’s last 5 games this season.
- Chicago are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
- Detroit Red Wings: Anthony Mantha
- Chicago Blackhawks: Brent Seabrook, Robin Lehner, Brandon Saad, Calvin de Haan, Andrew Shaw, Drake Caggiula
In our opinion, Chicago is in the exact form in which it is able to easily crack down on Detroit on its site. The team feels their game in attack and plays very productively, but the “Wings”, as you know, the defense in the League this season is the worst. That is why we offer to take the Chicago victory.
- MoneyLine Pick: Chicago Blackhawks Win -200
- Against the Spread Pick: Detroit Red Wings 1.5 Point Spread +170
- Over Under Pick: Under 6.5 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Chicago Blackhawks win 4-2.