January 05, 2020, 10:00 PM ET, Staples Center, the Los Angeles Lakers and Detroit Pistons will meet. Which team will celebrate the victory in the match? Read our prediction, choose a pick and don’t forget make a bet: choose a right bookmaker at page bottom.
Detroit, at the moment, is 11th in the East. In 36 matches of the season, the team has 13 wins. In his last game on the team he expected a trip to the Golden State. Only in the second quarter the team lost to their opponent, but this did not affect the outcome of the match, and Detroit won with a score of 111: 104. This game was preceded by defeats from the Clippers, Utah and San Antonio. In total, the team won only 27% of the away matches.
Los Angeles Lakers
The Lakers are in first place at the Western Conference. In 35 games of the current season, the team has 28 victories. In an extreme match of the championship, a team from Los Angeles hosted New Orleans. With the support of home stands, the team showed a confident game, which resulted in a victory with a score of 123: 113. This game was preceded by victories over the Phoenix, Dallas and Portland. In total, the team won 76% of matches in the home arena.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Detroit are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Detroit’s last 7 games.
- Detroit are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games.
- Detroit are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games against LA Lakers.
- Detroit are 5-2 SU in their last 7 games against LA Lakers.
- Detroit are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Detroit’s last 5 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 5 games this season.
- Detroit are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Detroit are 6-12 SU in their last 18 games played on a Sunday.
Los Angeles Lakers
- LA Lakers are 2-7-1 ATS in their last 10 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of LA Lakers’ last 9 games.
- LA Lakers are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 13 of LA Lakers’ last 18 games against Detroit.
- LA Lakers are 13-4 SU in their last 17 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Lakers’ last 5 games when playing at home against Detroit.
- LA Lakers are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of LA Lakers’ last 6 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- LA Lakers are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- LA Lakers are 8-4 ATS in their last 12 games played on a Sunday.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Markieff Morris, Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard
- Los Angeles Lakers: DeMarcus Cousins, Anthony Davis, Alex Caruso
Detroit Pistons vs Los Angeles Lakers Predictions
There is no doubt that the Lakers will win the upcoming game.
- MoneyLine Pick: LA Lakers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: LA Lakers -13.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 221 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score DET vs LAL: 104 : 119