We offer a prediction for the confrontation between Boston and Detroit, which will take place on January 15 at the TD Garden arena. Both teams are determined, so there will be something to see. What tactics will the pistons choose?
Detroit Pistons 14-27 (14-25-2 ATS)
Dwane Casey beats like a fish on ice because there is nothing he can help his wards. The team stopped in development, although most of the injuries affected this regression, which in principle and at the moment is the main problem.
Detroit has lost its last three home matches and the trip to Boston is primarily an attempt to get away from difficulties. Pistons operate without Blake Griffin, though experienced Andre Drummond and Derrick Rose, who should take responsibility for the game on their shoulders, are in the ranks. In a word, the “pistons” need to go all-in.
Boston Celtics 27-11 (22-14-2 ATS)
The Celtics squeeze all the juices out of themselves, but one gets the impression that the second line of the East is the maximum because Milwaukee can no longer be caught up. Wards Brad Stevens is fighting only with “Miami”, as this opponent is the main threat to the club.
The players of “Boston” felt on themselves what a series of defeats is, although it lasted only three matches, but then the team gathered strength and fought out two victories in a row. The Celts simply did not leave a living place from New Orleans (140-105), and in the last meeting, it was easy, though they didn’t beat Chicago so large (113-101).
Betting Tips Statistic
- In the last five faces, Boston celebrated victory four times.
- As part of the regular season, Detroit gained six away victories.
- The Celtics played 19 games in the home arena, of which 16 won.
Betting Odds Trends
- Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 after allowing 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 when their opponent allows 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Pistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 Wednesday games.
- Pistons are 1-10 ATS in their last 11 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Under is 5-1 in Pistons last 6 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than 600.
- Under is 5-1 in Celtics last 6 after scoring 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Under is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games following a straight-up win.
- Under is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % below 400.
- Over is 10-3-1 in Celtics last 14 vs a team with a losing straight up record.
- Under is 6-2 in Celtics last 8 when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their previous game.
- Detroit Pistons: Blake Griffin, Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard
- Boston Celtics: Daniel Theis
Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics Prediction
Boston will enter home parquet with the spirit of victory, which is logical in principle, but Detroit now resembles a wounded beast that can give battle at any time. In our opinion, Duyen Casey’s wards will create a lot of problems for the opponent, because they have nothing to lose, so we offer a bet on the positive head start of the “pistons”.
You Can Bet Here:
- MoneyLine Pick: Boston Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: Detroit Pistons +9.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 218 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Detroit Pistons vs Boston Celtics 105.8 : 112.6