January 02, 2020, 7:00 PM ET. Bankers Life Fieldhouse “Indiana” will try to deal with the next leader, this time “Denver” is coming to visit, and we have prepared a prediction for this match. How will the meeting end?
Denver Nuggets 23-10 (13-17-3 ATS)
“Nuggets” hold a great kick and do everything possible to only gain a foothold in the leading three of the West. The team knows how to cope with difficulties, and most importantly, aims to challenge clubs from Los Angeles.
“Denver” went pretty well before meeting with “Houston”, which ended not very successfully. Wards of Michael Malone already at the start of the fight gave up the Rockets initiative, which was a big mistake, because James Harden and Russell Westbrook do not forgive this, as a result of a devastating defeat (104-130).
The tests for the Nuggets do not end, because there is a duel against Indiana, which is far from an easy opponent, but Nikola Jokic and the company are serious and will not surrender without a fight.
Indiana Pacers 22-12 (18-14-2 ATS)
“Pacers” from match to match confirm the status of a strong middle peasant and a dangerous rival for leaders. It is noticeable that Nate McMillan knows a lot about team play, because this is the main trump card of his wards.
After two away defeats in a row, “Indiana” returned to the home arena and immediately took out “Philadelphia”, that is, while it won the fight for the fifth place in the East (115-97). Domantas Sabonis and TJ Warren showed their best side and became the best players of the match in the hosts.
Now the Pacers have the opportunity to compete for the fourth line, where Toronto is located, since the Canadian club is experiencing stability difficulties, so you need to use this chance.
- Over the last head-to-head games, “Denver” gained three victories.
- On account of the Nuggets eight victories in 14 games.
- Indiana have not lost in the home arena for six games.
- Denver are 0-4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 6 games.
- Denver are 9-2 SU in their last 11 games.
- Denver are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against Indiana.
- Denver are 12-4 SU in their last 16 games against Indiana.
- Denver are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Indiana.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver’s last 5 games this season.
- Denver are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Denver are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Indiana are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games.
- Indiana are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Indiana’s last 8 games against Denver.
- Indiana are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Indiana’s last 6 games when playing at home against Denver.
- Indiana are 7-3 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- Indiana are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Indiana are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Indiana’s last 8 games played in January.
- DEN: Gary Harris
- IND: Victor Oladipo, Malcolm Brogdon, Edmond Sumner
Denver Nuggets vs Indiana Pacers Predictions
An intense game awaits both rivals, though the Denver game is more credible, although Indiana also looks great in the home arena. In a word, we expect that the last defeat from Houston will force Michael Malone’s wards to go on the floor and prove that they are not just occupying the second line of the West.
- Moneyline pick: Indiana Pacers Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: ND Pacers -1.5 Point Spread -110
- Over Under Pick: Under 208.5 Game Totals