Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 8:00 PM (EST), Toyota Center, Houston. Denver Nuggets at Houston Rockets.
On January 22, Houston in a match against Denver will try to get out of the game hole. Will the hosts finally win?
- MoneyLine Pick: Houston Rockets Will Win
- Against The Spread Pick (ATS): Denver Nuggets +8 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Under 228.5 Game Totals
- Computer Score Prediction: Nuggets 109-117 Rockets
Bet this game now at BOVADA and get a bonus!
Denver Nuggets 30-13 (19-21-3 ATS)
The Nuggets lost three key players, but so far this has not particularly affected the game. The team competently set priorities and did not fall out of the struggle for the second line of the Western Conference. Recall that Denver recently lost to Indiana with a score of (107-115), but in the next meeting, rehabilitated in a duel against Minnesota (107-100). That night, Michael Porter took on the role of leader and managed to arrange a double-double. Michael Malone’s team is visiting a motivated rival and one of the top teams in the league, so the Nuggets will come out on the floor as an underdog, which, in principle, is worth accepting, because there are enough problems now.
Houston Rockets 26-16 (19-23 ATS)
The Rockets will again have to start all over again, because the team dropped to 6th place. It’s hard to look at the team’s game when you have James Harden and Russell Westbrook in your line-up, and to say the least, no result Michael D’Antoni has been racking his brains for more than one match and is trying to find the key to victory, meanwhile his team has lost the fourth match in a row. Recall that Houston lost to Memphis (110-121), Portland (107-117), Lakers (115-124) and in the last meeting, Oklahoma (107-112). The match against Denver is an important test, since it is unlikely that the Rockets are counting on another defeat. Most likely, the club from Texas will gather its strength and go all-in, because there is no other way.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Denver is 30-13 (19-21-3 ATS) this season
- Houston is 26-16 (19-23 ATS) this season
- Denver o/u is 5-5 the last 10 games
- Houston o/u is 4-5-1 the last 10 games
Betting Odds Trends
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver’s last 7 games.
- Denver are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Denver are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 games against Houston.
- Denver are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games against Houston.
- Denver are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- Denver are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Houston.
- Denver are 15-5 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver’s last 7 games played in January.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Denver’s last 10 games played on a Wednesday.
- Houston are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston’s last 6 games.
- Houston are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games.
- Houston are 14-6 SU in their last 20 games at home.
- Houston are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Denver.
- Houston are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games this season.
- Houston are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Houston’s last 17 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Houston’s last 6 games played in January.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap, Gary Harris, Jamal Murray
- Houston Rockets: Austin Rivers
Denver Nuggets vs Houston Rockets Predictions
Houston will maximize its speed and show that it can cool against top league rivals. Denver works well on the road, but without Jamal Murray, Paul Millsap and Gary Harris, scoring points in the Toyota arena will be extremely difficult.