Denver Nuggets at Golden State Warriors, Thursday January 16, 2020, 10:30 PM (EST), Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
In one of the matches on January 16, Golden State will try to interrupt its series of defeats in the confrontation with Denver. Will the Warriors succeed? – read in our prediction.
Bet this game now at BetOnline and get a bonus
Denver Nuggets 28-12 (18-19-3 ATS)
Denver played well in the last two matches, where they defeated Charlotte (100-86) and Clippers (114-104). And this despite the fact that in the last match, the Nuggets played without Paul Millsap and Gary Harris. It is possible that the team will hold this duel with a non-optimal team. Millsap will definitely not appear on the floor. In addition to him, they risk missing a meeting with Jamal Murray and the same Harris.
In the standings of the West, Mike Malone’s wards hold the second line. True, the Nuggets have the same number of victories as Utah and Clippers.
Golden State Warriors 9-33 (19-22-1 ATS)
he Golden State series of defeats is already nine matches in a row. The last time they won was at the end of December, when they defeated the Phoenix at home (96-105). Even D’Angelo Russell cannot help his team. It seems that Kerr wards will finish this season at the bottom of the standings of the Western Conference.
It is worth noting that recently the Warriors have been playing catastrophically badly under someone else’s ring. For example, in the last five matches they do not score more than 102 points per match.
Betting Tips Statistic
- GS have won their last three face-to-face meetings.
- In the last seven matches, the Warriors did not score more than 104 points per match.
- On average, 106 points are scored for a Warriors home game.
Betting Odds Trends
- Denver are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Denver’s last 5 games.
- Denver are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Denver are 5-11 SU in their last 16 games against Golden State.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Denver’s last 7 games on the road.
- Denver are 1-8 SU in their last 9 games when playing on the road against Golden State.
- Denver are 14-4 SU in their last 18 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Denver’s last 13 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- Denver are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played in January.
- Golden State are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Golden State’s last 5 games.
- Golden State are 0-9 SU in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State’s last 5 games against Denver.
- Golden State are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games at home.
- Golden State are 8-1 SU in their last 9 games when playing at home against Denver.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Golden State’s last 7 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Golden State’s last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Golden State are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Denver Nuggets: Paul Millsap, Gary Harris, Jamal Murray
- Golden State Warriors: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevon Looney, Damion Lee
Denver Nuggets vs Golden State Warriors Predictions
The Golden State lacks Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson, and without them the attack of the Warriors looks disastrously bad. Given that Denver has one of the best lines of defense in the league, we doubt that the hosts will delight in an efficient game. Perhaps the Kerr wards will not even be able to break the mark of 100 points.
All this should help Denver win a landslide victory.
Bet this game now
- MoneyLine Pick: Denver Nuggets will win
- Against the Spread Pick: GS Warriors +7
- Over Under Pick: N/A
- Computer Predicted Score: Denver Nuggets vs GS Warriors 110 : 104