In the last game of the regular season of the championship, Atlanta prevailed over Indiana. Can the weakest championship team win the second match in a row? On January 6th, a home meeting with Denver awaits in Atlanta. We bring to your attention the NBA prediction for this confrontation.
Denver Nuggets 24-11 (14-18-3 ATS)
Denver closes the three strongest teams in the West. The club accounted for 68% of the fights won. In an extreme championship game, the Nuggets were played in Washington. Playing on the road, Denver players lost to the opponent in the first half of the match. With an advantage of only one point, Denver was able to win the third quarter of the match. The final part of the game was again for the players of Washington. The final score of the match 128:114, in favor of Washington. For Denver, it was 7 defeat in 16 away matches of the season.
Atlanta Hawks 8-28 (16-20 ATS)
Atlanta takes the last place not only in the conference, but throughout the championship. The club accounted for 22% of fights won. In an extreme match, Hawks hosted Indiana. Playing against a fairly strong opponent, Atlanta players showed a high class of the game and were able to win the meeting with a score of 116:111. For Atlanta, it was only the fourth home victory, in 16 games. Before this, an away defeat from Boston was recorded.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Denver are 1-5-1 ATS in their last 7 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 5 games.
- Denver are 10-3 SU in their last 13 games.
- Denver are 1-8 ATS in their last 9 games against Atlanta.
- Denver are 2-7 SU in their last 9 games against Atlanta.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver’s last 5 games on the road.
- Denver are 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Atlanta.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Denver’s last 8 games this season.
- Denver are 10-5 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the Eastern conference.
- Denver are 8-3 SU in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Southeast division.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 5 games.
- Atlanta are 2-11 SU in their last 13 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Atlanta’s last 6 games against Denver.
- Atlanta are 1-5 SU in their last 6 games at home.
- Atlanta are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Denver.
- Atlanta are 2-8 SU in their last 10 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 8 of Atlanta’s last 11 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Atlanta’s last 11 games against an opponent in the Northwest division.
- Atlanta are 4-2 ATS in their last 6 games played in January.
- Denver Nuggets: No Reported Injuries
- Atlanta Hawks: Jabari Parker, John Collins
Nuggets vs Hawks Predictions
It is unlikely that Atlanta will be able to prevail over such a serious rival as Denver. Nuggets must rehabilitate for defeat in the last championship game. Our NBA prediction – Denver victory.
- MoneyLine Pick: DEN Nuggets Will Win
- Against the Spread Pick: ATL Hawks +7.5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: Over 240 Game Total
- Computer Predicted Score DEN vs ATL: 125 : 117