January 11, we will witness the match, “San Jose” – “Dallas” and in the prediction we will try to figure out which of the teams are currently stronger and which of them should be preferred.
Dallas Stars 26-14-4
“Dallas” again holds an excellent segment of the “regular season” and seems invincible, since it has already scored a series of six Victoria. Thanks to this, the team “took off” to the second line of the Western Conference and now has 56 points. Having dealt with Detroit at home with a 4: 1 score, the Stars went on a short trip and defeated Los Angeles (2: 1) and Anaheim (3: 0) on the road. Note the team’s defense game, which is now almost flawless, because in the previous three matches, she missed only twice.
San Jose Sharks 20-22-4
“San Jose” in December suffered defeat after defeat and could not stop at all. Now the situation has changed, and the team more often began to score points and delight fans with victories. However, she still does not manage to give out a serious win-win series. Recently, “Sharks” fought “Washington” away, but lost in overtime with a score of 4: 5, and after that they also lost to “St. Louis” – 2: 3. But the team of Bob Bugner managed to cope on their ice with the Columbus, scoring three goals – 3: 1.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Dallas have won the last three out of four matches against San Jose.
- “Sharks” lost in two of the three fights.
- The Stars have a series of six victories.
- The total has gone UNDER in 10 of Dallas’ last 15 games.
- Dallas are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games.
- Dallas are 6-2 SU in their last 8 games against San Jose.
- Dallas are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas’ last 7 games when playing on the road against San Jose.
- Dallas are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games this season.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Dallas’ last 10 games against an opponent in the West conference.
San Jose Sharks
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of San Jose’s last 6 games.
- San Jose are 5-13 SU in their last 18 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 12 of San Jose’s last 15 games against Dallas.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Jose’s last 6 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of San Jose’s last 7 games when playing at home against Dallas.
- San Jose are 0-5 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- San Jose are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Central division.
- Dallas Stars: Corey Perry, John Klingberg
- San Jose Sharks: Logan Couture, Dalton Prout
Dallas Stars vs San Jose Sharks Predictions
“San Jose” has improved the quality of his game, but still in fights with clear leaders, he has a hard time and rarely earns points. Moreover, “Dallas” is now in great shape and beating the opponent after the opponent, not missing goals. Against this background, we propose to take the victory of the guests in this match.
- MoneyLine Pick: Dallas Will Win -130
- Against the Spread Pick: Dallas Stars -3,5 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick: The Total Will Go Over 5,5
- Computer Predicted Score: Dallas Stars win 5-1