On Friday January 3, 2020, 7:30 PM (EST). American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX. The Detroit Red Wings head to Dallas, TX on Friday for a game against the Stars in a matchup of teams from the Eastern and Western Conference. Who will win tonight’s NHL game against the spread? – read in our predictions.
Dallas Stars 10-28-3 (17-24 ATS)
The Dallas Stars will hope to expand on their present three-game series of wins after a 4-2 win over the Nashville Predators in their last excursion. Nashville leaped out to a mid 2-0 lead in the Winter Classic with a couple of objectives 1:50 separated and would convey that 2-0 lead into the second where Blake Comeau would pull an objective back for the Stars with a little more than a moment to go in the center time frame. Mattias Janmark would tie the game at two for the Stars not exactly a moment into the third before Alex Radulov and Andrej Sekera scored 1:29 separated only a couple of moments later to push Dallas ahead 4-2, a lead that the Stars wouldn’t relinquish down the stretch. Ben Bishop got the success to improve to 14-9-3 on the year subsequent to halting 31 of 33 shots looked in the triumphant exertion.
Detroit Red Wings 23-14-4 (21-20 ATS)
The Detroit Red Wings will hope to expand on a 2-0 win over the San Jose Sharks in their last trip, snapping a six-game losing streak. The game was scoreless through the opening 20 minutes before Detroit at last broke the gridlock with an goal from Tyler Bertuzzi 3:15 into the second time frame. Bertuzzi’s goal would hold up as Filip Hronek added a void netter to verify the success in the last moment of the third time frame. Jonathan Bernier got the success to improve to 8-11-2 on the year in the wake of halting every one of the 34 shots looked in the triumphant exertion for his first shutout of the period.
- Detroit is 20-54 in their last 74 street games and 19-46 in their last 65 games by and large while the over is 7-1 in their last 8 games against the Central division.
- Dallas is 12-4 in their last 16 home games and 22-10 in their last 32 gams by and large while the under is 33-15-3 in their last 51 home games.
- The over is 5-0-1 in the last 6 gatherings between these two groups and 5-1 in the last 6 gatherings between these two groups in Dallas while Detroit is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings between these two teams in Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas’ last 6 games.
- Dallas are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas’ last 6 games against Detroit.
- The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Dallas’ last 9 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas’ last 6 games when playing at home against Detroit.
- Dallas are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games this season.
- Dallas are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games against an opponent in the East conference.
Detroit Red Wings
- Detroit are 1-6 SU in their last 7 games.
- Detroit are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games against Dallas.
- Detroit are 1-9 SU in their last 10 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit’s last 6 games when playing on the road against Dallas.
- Detroit are 3-17 SU in their last 20 games this season.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Detroit’s last 6 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Dallas Stars: Corey Perry, John Klingberg.
- Detroit Red Wings: Anthony Mantha
Dallas Stars vs. Detroit Red Wings Predictions
The in addition to cash is enticing with Detroit as the Red Wings finished the most recent decade on a high note and I’m certain they’d love to begin the 2020s on a high note too against a Dallas group that they’ve had sensible accomplishment against, parting the last 10 no holds barred matchups. In any case, Detroit hasn’t won in Dallas since 2016, and one win over an awful San Jose group won’t abruptly put me ready for the Red Wings. Then again, I’m not laying this sort of crazy cost with Dallas, and in any event, going on the puck line doesn’t bring a lot of significant worth. Rather, I’m going to favor the over. Every one of the last 6 games straight on have created in any event six objectives notwithstanding the complete being set at 5.5 for five of those six games and I figure the two sides can consolidate to deliver a few goals.
- Moneyline picks: Dallas Stars Will Win -300
- Against the Spread Pick: Detroit Red Wings 5.5 Point Spread +250
- Over Under Pick: Under 5.5 Game Totals