Dallas Stars vs Anaheim Ducks. Thursday January 9, 2020, 10:00 PM (EST), Honda Center
Anaheim will host Dallas on its ice in one of the NHL games on January 10. Our experts have prepared for you their forecast for it. Who will be better?
Dallas Stars 25-14-4
Dallas continues to win one match after another. After the break, the guests returned in great shape, they won against Colorado (3: 2, OT), Arizona (4: 2), Nashville (4: 2), Detroit (4: 1) and Los Angeles “(2: 1).
Now the guests take the second place in the conference. They play excellent defensively, having missed only three times in the past three meetings.
Anaheim Ducks 17-21-5
Anaheim lost both games in the last away series. Ducks lost to “Vegas” (2: 5) and “Arizona” (2: 4) and went home. There, they hardly took points in the game with Nashville (5: 4, OT), and a day later they lost to Columbus (3: 4).
Ducks began to score a little more, but they regularly miss a lot. For four consecutive matches, the team of Ryan Getzlaf misses at least four goals per game.
Betting Tips Statistic
- Anaheim have conceded 17 goals in four past games.
- Dax have lost 4 of their last 5 matches.
- Dallas won five straight games.
- The Stars have been abandoned 14 times in their last four games.
- Dallas are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- Dallas are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Anaheim.
- Dallas are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games on the road.
- Dallas are 0-6 SU in their last 6 games when playing on the road against Anaheim.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Dallas’ last 9 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Dallas’ last 9 games against an opponent in the Pacific division.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of Anaheim’s last 8 games.
- Anaheim are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 5 games against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 5 games at home.
- Anaheim are 6-0 SU in their last 6 games when playing at home against Dallas.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Anaheim’s last 5 games this season.
- Anaheim are 5-10 SU in their last 15 games against an opponent in the West conference.
- Dallas Stars: Corey Perry, John Klingberg
- Anaheim Ducks: Ryan Kesler, Jakob Silfverberg, Derek Grant, Nick Ritchie
Dallas Stars vs Anaheim Ducks Predictions
Dallas Stars is much stronger in defense, while Anaheim Ducks in each game miss more than three goals. The Stars took second place in the conference, they have a great opportunity to get closer to the leader of the West. We believe that here you can take the victory of the guests at an excellent rate.
Prediction: Take the Dallas victory in the match
- MoneyLine Pick: Dallas Will Win -140
- Against the Spread Pick: DAL Stars Money Line -140
- Over Under Pick: Over 5.0 Game Totals
- Computer Predicted Score: Dalla vs Anaheim 4 : 2