|Game||Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors|
|Location||Chase CenterChase Centre, Acton, London Borough of Ealing, London, Greater London, England, NW10 6QD, United Kingdom|
|Time||Saturday December 28, 2019, 8:30 PM (EST)|
Golden State Warriors
This season, the “warriors” were frankly unlucky, because the departure of Kevin Durant hit the team hard, plus at the start of the season Clay Thompson flew out of the cage, followed by Stefan Curry, which led to serious consequences.
With each match, the Golden State dug itself more and more and finally reached the bottom, if you can call it the last line of the Western Conference. Of course, Steve Kerr’s wards do not stop fighting, but when the main mechanism is broken, nothing happens.
On the other hand, this situation benefited the team, which felt itself in the shoes of the underdog, although previous games have shown that not everything is lost. The Warriors have won four victories in a row and aim to move in the same direction.
In turn, the “cowboys” in the new championship pleasantly surprise with their game, and only the management needed to crank up a couple of exchanges and the club turned from an outsider into one of the leaders of the West.
“Dallas” was even in the first three, but Luka Doncic’s injury took the team by surprise, so they had to slow down, though the return of the star point guard on the floor confirmed once again the fact that he is an integral part of the “Mavericks”, because thanks to the 20-year-old Slovenian club defeated in a previous meeting, “San Antonio” with a score of 102-98.
Now Ricky Carlyle has every trump card in her hands and you can begin to wedge again in the fight for the top 3 of the Western Conference.
- Over the last five personal games, Dallas has triumphed in victory.
- Golden State has not lost for four matches.
- The Mavericks are the second team in the West for away victories.
- Dallas are 13-6 ATS in their last 19 games.
- Dallas are 14-5 SU in their last 19 games.
- Dallas are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games against Golden State.
- Dallas are 4-16 SU in their last 20 games against Golden State.
- Dallas are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games on the road.
- Dallas are 1-12 SU in their last 13 games when playing on the road against Golden State.
- Dallas are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games this season.
- Dallas are 6-1 SU in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Golden State are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Golden State’s last 6 games.
- Golden State are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Golden State’s last 7 games against Dallas.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Golden State’s last 5 games at home.
- Golden State are 12-1 SU in their last 13 games when playing at home against Dallas.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Golden State’s last 5 games this season.
- Golden State are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against an opponent in the Western conference.
- Golden State are 7-13 ATS in their last 20 games against an opponent in the Southwest division.
- Golden State are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games played in December.
Dallas Mavericks vs Golden State Warriors Pelicans Prediction and Betting Tips
Since returning to the game, Luka Doncic, “Dallas” has become an order of magnitude stronger, but do not forget about the winning Golden State series, because the team really began to act better and more stable, this is especially noticeable in the home arena, where the next meeting will take place. In our opinion, the Warriors have caught courage and will be able to keep a positive head start, which is what we propose to bet on.
- Against the Spread Pick : GS +11 Point Spread
- Over Under Pick Over 219 Game Totals